1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bfkc Registry

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by southrenman, Oct 8, 2008.

1. hi new here and think this site is great by the way i have a ? what do you know about bfkc are they a good registry to have dogs with any thing you know would really be great would love to meet some bfkc reg dog owners and see how they like the registry thanks :confused:

2. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Hi southernman

I own some BFKC reg. dogs. I like them. Owned & run by a good dog man. Prices are reasonable & the service is good. To my knowledge they don't hold any shows or pulls, so if you want to do that you'd have to go ADBA, AADR, UKC or CKC.

Hope this helps!

3. thanks a lot i would be instresed in pulls can any one tell me about aadr i have heared of adba and that they were a good one to deal with and i know of ckc but was told they would register anything

4. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

So will any other club, save for maybe UKC. ;)

5. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Welcome to the group.