1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Best Producing Son Of Boudreaux' Maverick

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by dbrown23, Nov 9, 2010.

1. dbrown23

dbrown23 Pup

Ok just wanted to see who you guys thought was the best producing son of Maverick was. Even though he's not talked about as much as Skull I really like Reno myself. Got to wonder if he would have been breed as much as Skull or some of his other brothers the number champs that may have came off of him.Don't sell him short by any means he has produced quite a few. So post your opinions and pics of you have any of some kid or grand kids.

2. dwd58

dwd58 Big Dog

Skull offspring is hard to beat!

3. elibred

elibred Big Dog

im liking reno myself. skull just seems as if he was bred till his nutts fell off. with that many offspring you had better made some good ones or some(claimed to be) good ones at least lol

4. MrMark

MrMark Big Dog

I'm partial to Skull, but I like a mix of all of them!

5. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Skull, Larry, Reno. Would like to have some of that Larry/Sam blood tighter. Reno put down some good ones.

6. preme

preme CH Dog

diddo!!!!!!!!!

7. HBK

HBK Big Dog

Skull has always been touted as the best producing son of Maverick. I know there are those that swear by Reno, but Reno was on Floyds yard his entire life and Skull just a couple of years. Some swear by Nikita even thow there are not as many on the ground.
    I would have to say Skull.

8. elibred

elibred Big Dog

idk maybe my wrong but i kind of see it as if i were shopping for clothes. with skull being the easier to get discount type brand whereas reno and nikita being the more exclusive brands. i suspect theres a good reason reno wasnt bred as much and back into alot of FB stock. think he was trying to keep alot of something great close to home maybe huh. hmm idk just a thought.

9. dogmangee

dogmangee Banned

i ran the spk's bruiser stuff loved it ....brusier was the mav x tody stuff

10. dogmangee

dogmangee Banned

got some reno stuff looks gud

11. Bruiser was a litter mate to Pluto the bulldog I mention, I knew him well..........

12. Super Sport

Super Sport Big Dog

Larry and Maverick II, would be what I have first hand knowledge on.

13. ngomalungundu

ngomalungundu Big Dog

14. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

How do you like the maverick II stuff and or the Larry stuff? I have a tad bit, hope to still get some more from Lilo;).

15. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

16. dogmangee

dogmangee Banned

i been looking and im running the reno stuff also and i think reno is the only double son of mavrick so im thinking the reno stuff might just be under rated i love all the black stuff eli till i u know the rest

17. bestia

bestia Big Dog