1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Best of Jeep

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by ohpitbulls, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

2. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

looking nice BX

3. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Looks wise and on paper, Shitfire is sweet lookin BX.

4. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

thanks ohpitbulls & yardboy!

5. preme

preme CH Dog

:)bx you already know !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

I know of the guy who owns Sarah father, he a good bulldog i actually got to see him when he was brought down south.. Helluva good big dog.. He got bred some i believe, they keepin it close, i know the daughther they had of his was awesome..

7. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Sarah is a real good bitch. The stud I'm talking about is sired by her brother to a bitch bred like Negra. He's producing some good sound bulldogs.

8. Ricky1969

Ricky1969 Big Dog

9. SOULDOG

SOULDOG TEMPLE OF THE DOGS

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2010
  10. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

11. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 11, 2010
  12. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

13. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

AKA is 7 years old, I agree this dog has not been giving the right opportunity to prove his production capability. If bred to the right females I think he is capable of producing top shelf bulldogs..

14. eddieem

eddieem Big Dog

Maybe try to not double up on irene

15. NobleKnls

NobleKnls Pup

MECHANIC/JACKIE
    We are going to have this done hopefully over the summer. The gyp is a damn fine representative of her family.

16. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

Nice looking breeding wouldnt mind taking one of ur hands.

17. NobleKnls

NobleKnls Pup

I'm sure you wouldn't mind. LOL. If she drops pups, there will be a few for sale but they aren't going to be cheap. :dogtongue:

18. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Oh ok, if they anything like that dog nino and his daughter im sure they are some sound animals.. those 2 dogs were really good.. I know that nino dog isnt bred 100x like most other studs but i believe he can be a ROM dog in 3 breedings.. Animals are that serious..

19. imo i like the tab stuff down off gator and can't argue with the werdo stuff

20. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog