1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Best mouth

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by D.R KING, May 19, 2005.

1. D.R KING

D.R KING GET OFF MY LINE...

What lines are known to have the best mouth? Info on line crosses would be helpful to...thanks

2. searkkennels

searkkennels Big Dog

Blackman (old carver line) with out a doubt throws it consistently also. No one can argue with this statement. for an example check out the breeding page on my site.\

3. B

B CH Dog

Eli and Chinaman throw it pretty consistantly when bred right. You can end up with a freak from any bloodline though but for consistancy I would see the above two.

B

4. CRD

CRD Big Dog

Try this cross. Bolio-Nigerino X Jeep. Devastating mouth.

5. Bluepit50

Bluepit50 Top Dog

I've heard alot about mouthy pits from the Mayday lines, can anyone verify them as being a good line for carrying a strong bite?

6. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

they say this one had a mouth

[​IMG]

and this one too
    [​IMG]

this one i heard was average

[​IMG]

dont know about these

[​IMG]

but heard good things about him

[​IMG]

oh and this one too

[​IMG]

7. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

any questions????:)

8. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

Eli,butcher Boy........................................

9. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

I don't think that Mayday himself had much of one. My old partner and I almost got Double Blade before he passed away from neglect. Eli x Bolio dogs do have good mouths on them.

10. searkkennels

searkkennels Big Dog

blackman says it all

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2005
  11. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

Blackman, never heard of it. Says you have the best of it in your yard and looking at your site I really don't see and heavy Blackman dogs, all I see is a bunch of scatter bred stuff, hardly the best of anything.

12. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

Lmmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. Norvell57

Norvell57 Top Dog

im not real familar with the lines i have a friend that says the best mouth he has seen was tabxjeep cross

14. searkkennels

searkkennels Big Dog

you must be the biggest idiot ever, my dogs are scatter bred huh. LOL. we have a yard full of blackman dogs. we only put a few dogs on our site. haven't had any complaints yet. the only scatter breeding is one we jus did. it is called a performance breeding. Something I'm sure you've never made before. apache X stormy. 3xw X 6xw. call it what u want. obviously u won't get to far jus breeding by ur pedigrees. an example of blackman is blind billy X carmen on our breeding page. I've culled better dogs than u will ever have son. If you want to take it to another level hit me up. my # is on my site.

15. searkkennels

searkkennels Big Dog

Swamper what do u think blackman is you fkn newbie. its eli. butcher boy goes back into the same shit it was jus bred a lil differently. you guy's need to get a life and do a lil research

16. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

OK BIG GUY!!......LOL!!
    Yes and I am an idiot with 2 masters degrees.

Still never heard of Blackman, nor has anyone else I've talked to..LOL. Every dog on your website is scatter bred...LOL.

17. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

Oh and I like the Am. Staff in some of those peds.

18. searkkennels

searkkennels Big Dog

ur right 2 dogs do have some staff in them. LOl. we don't breed them, i asked the breeder he said he had know idea, but it worked. the dam is a great producer. and those 2 dogs were given to us. but i'll bet on that male anytime in a weight pull. Scatterbred huh LMAO
    oh and bulldozer we use as a catch dog for hogs. he is one of the best. caught a 325lb boar back in december. i will post a few blackman posts below and see if u think they're scatterbred .
    for u to be so damn smart mr. 2 master degrees, i can't believe you can't tell what clicks
    LMAO

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2005
  19. searkkennels

searkkennels Big Dog

mknmkl.nmkl.m

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2005
  20. Norvell57

Norvell57 Top Dog

ohhhh that hurts