1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Best Ever !!!

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by V.Jackson fan, Jan 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BBT

BBT Big Dog

You guys crack me up.

I remember super gluing quarters in the hallways of the ratert wing. Some of Yas would be right next to them trying to to pick n kick them up

2. Post a ped or stand corrected? Boy too much LA sun done cooked your brain. Stay n da house next summer, You aren't capable of correcting me homie. I am in NC and i will leave it at that. Way too many clowns hide behind pedigrees up here. well bred commercial junk!!!

3. Does anyone care about the best representative from the Carolina's? I mean who really cares when the hounds of today are going to be a distant memory very soon.

4. Keep that negativity where you at homie didnt ask you!

5. Whatever dude. The next time someone calls you stupid I will be quiet.

6. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

good idea!!!!

7. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

dude really??? all i wanted you to do is show one good one from NC, thats it. id love to compare dogs with you but you have nothing to compare.

8. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

There's good dogs in every state,its more of a matter of the best man,with the best program.

9. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

^2x..............

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.