1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Best Ever !!!

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by V.Jackson fan, Jan 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

I agree 100% Thats what I mean Just though a dog has a pretty ped and you got 5 lawn ornaments . I have been to yards and there are some real good dog men in nc an sc but ther is a hell of a lot of scumbag 5 dog yards with crap piled up shity dog houses and paper back dogs if that is what yall meen about alot of dawgs then yea, yall got that shit hooked.Like I said Not all nc guys are full of shit. lol BUT like I said DEEP south thats where the dog men are

2. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

off the top my head , lets see Boomerang,, midnightcowboy,sir dog, sport dog,bolaction,blackgold,oiler oilerjr, andycapp, Grch candy,ch,candy, righthadman,,sparkey,jada.kunta.arty cherrry,marykay,night train DingDing,Shyann,ranger scrappyjoe, hunnybee,reno . hell not to even start about all the real ones sorrels put out. Im just thinking of dogs yall might have herd of man I could type all night , Yea yall got redboy and china man and yellow.

3. ksatobe

ksatobe Banned

I just wish i could show you.

4. BADDCLYDE

BADDCLYDE Big Dog

QUOTE LMAO THIS MAN AINT NO WHERE CLOSE TO THE CAROLINA WHY YOU PICK HIM LOL

V.Jackson fan
    [​IMG] Member

<DL class=userstats><DT>Join Date</DT><DD>Jan 2012</DD><DT>Location</DT><DD>Eastern NC</DD><DT>Posts</DT><DD>24</DD><DT>Images</DT><DD>1</DD></DL>
    [​IMG] Dream mentor?

If you had a chance to learn from any dog man or woman who would it be? Who was the best lady of the dogs in any time period? I say Jerry clemmens just my opinion.​

5. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

hey nc im not hearing anything, here in la we do contact sports football, dogs lol.... they dont call it cajun rules for nothing!!!!

6. I heard he was a good ol guy and his blood caught my eye, thats all. Florida and La are bought to be home of commercial bloodlines. the carolinas guys are tight knit and keep blood amoung camps and friends two peddlers in the state of Nc we need not call names.

7. what is the best you can think of from your area?

8. elifan

elifan Big Dog

Iam sure one of those peddlers is responsible for n.c having good dog's

9. elifan

elifan Big Dog

I dont think one state has the monopoly on dogs some states are better than others

10. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

look v Jackson you haven't showed one dog!! that i could get a good laugh at. its like arguing with a 2nd grader. post a ped or stand corrected

11. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

Texas, Oklahoma, Louisiana......where it all started, well anything that mattered anyway, lol. FL has some good ones too.

12. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

this shit is funny this state vs this state who has better stuff. dogs were traveling just like guys were traveling. LMAO @ you peon TX & OK?

13. the.peon

the.peon Top Dog

No, I'm laughing my ass off at you, lol

14. ChDynomite

ChDynomite Top Dog

I'm wit u Ben! This shit is funny. Lol! All jokes aside my things bigger than yours. Lol!

15. ksatobe

ksatobe Banned

What does an awesome ped mean? That you spent a load of money on a dog? Why can't you have possibly one of the best dogs you've ever seen and he have a not so stellar ped? IM sure that there are plenty of dogs like that in every state. Jmo

16. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Good dogs are where you find them the best dogs are probably over seas somewhere lol.

17. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

Best one i ever had was bred outta two NC dogs,whelped and purchased in SC, then was raised in and died in FL..SO what the fuck does that mean lol.

18. ksatobe

ksatobe Banned

That just mean the bastards are spread from point A to point B. And all i know is I've been happy with what I've got/had. And all mine have come from right here in NC. Although i might get this pup from SC that is redboy ofrn and watchdog. Might be interesting.

19. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

no you dont

20. labulldoger

labulldoger Top Dog

like being the smartest kid in class of down syndrome kids!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.