1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Best eli blood avaliable?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by k9fitness.us, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Big Dog

Jeep/Redboy, the bulldog starter kit..lol..

2. POST

POST Pup

LOL love that analogy....and it's true! haha

3. drama

drama Pup

i know, about my eli blood, and its a reason, why i have them and breed them, kinda hard to find a successful kennel, not running the eli or redboy in their yard, and yes, i have some blackjack blood, which is my favorite, and it has rascal (eli) and redboy, and yes, it is alot of eli blood, gets peddled, and same as for any blood,

4. mntman2003

mntman2003 CH Dog

u got some nice hounds drama

5. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

i dont know when hes gonna get it goin again but at the Poplarville show he made it very clear that he would be back he was even handing out bussiness cards
    [​IMG]

6. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

blackjack is tha FUTURE.....thaaaaa FUTUR! (pineapple express hah)

7. nolimit

nolimit Pup

Contreras Night train hounds are the truth...

8. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

lol you got his autograph???

9. hardluck

hardluck Banned

how do you people feel about the Eli blood at DRAMACIDE KENNELS or CAROLINA GAME DOG? Anyone else like the dogs or blood they have besides me?

10. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

a good friend of mine gave them a couple dogs, from what ive heard between the 2 parties that theyre pullin theyre weight over there.......

but then again they aint eli dogs......

11. hardluck

hardluck Banned

OHPITBULLS did you get that Villa Libety dog straight from them? I should proboblly contact them, but im in now way looking at getting a dog right now and dont like to waste peoples time. In other words im not a window shoper.

12. hardluck

hardluck Banned

your right just sticking to the eli subject is Boudreaux blood more appropriate or wouldMaverick, six bitt, Badger through skull, scream Blood better not being a smart ass and im talking about Dramacide kennels not CGD. How would you say it?

13. slim1972

slim1972 Big Dog

14. DogEatDog

DogEatDog Pup

Does Cajun Pits have a website?

15. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

FB has dogs again if Ur lookin for maverick blood!

16. dirtybump

dirtybump Pup

http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=351217
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=328953
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=351216
    Eli blood is where its at for me here are mine : tight , tighter and the tightest . As someone posted before when you have good eli it doesnt leave the yard . I've only been into the Eli dogs for about 4 years but its already at the top of my list as some of the best all round bulldogs you can get if you let it mature out and don't get caught up by the fiery attitude most of them possess at such an early age . Plus you can cross it with damn near anything and get bulldogs .

17. elibred

elibred Big Dog

nope......................................

18. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

He ain't been on in a while... I know he was up there in age last I talked to him. Is he okay?

19. hardluck

hardluck Banned

is PRESERVATION KENNELS Still running or were do yall live were i could get some of the blood? lol

20. joesdad

joesdad Banned

hey drama can i get some of this blood?