1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Best eli blood avaliable?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by k9fitness.us, Oct 16, 2009.

1. NorthernOutlaw

NorthernOutlaw Big Dog

Yeah, thats some nice stuff you got there CeasarIsis!

2. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

3. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

R-gang "chivo JR"

4. Eze Coaly

Eze Coaly Pup

Try the Nigerino stuff. I would suggest maybe trying Cates Kennel. It is my understanding that Mr. Cates is the guy that owned Nigerino.

5. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

thanks BG...yea those aren't my dogs lol, i just have easy access to a few of them lol. i know another member on game-dog has an awesome bred dog off this stuff and would like to work with him in the future.

6. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Cajun Kennels & Cajun Pits are 2 different people. Cajun Kennels is Mr. Boudreaux's kennel name while Cajun Pits is Ducote. Can't go wrong with either though.

7. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

yep you're correct; i did mean ducote, of course i'm not gettin anything from mr F.B. lol. they worked directly with each other all the time and created some amazing dogs together.

8. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Yes, they did. But I got it direct from Mr. B that he'll be getting back in the dogs. He's not gonna let that SPCA scum run him off. Back when we spoke he said it'd be about 2 years before he got back in & that as about a year ago. So maybe in the next year or two Mr. B will have acquired some of his blood back & be up & running again!

9. CaesarIsis

CaesarIsis Top Dog

Hell yes, i hope so. and i wouldn't doubt if he gets some of it from ducote, that stuff is straight forward good s***.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 19, 2009
  10. All about Pits

All about Pits Big Dog

Cajun Kennels

11. cajunpits

cajunpits Pup

12. bradyFL

bradyFL Big Dog

rumor has it bozareno is quite a producer...;)

13. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

i have been trying to get my hands on this line forever if anyone could help out send me a pm i would appreciat it alot thanks

14. Ricky1969

Ricky1969 Big Dog

I think some of the best eli dogs out there Right now , are the ones off of Rascal

15. drama

drama Pup

16. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

17. MrMark

MrMark Big Dog

I'm with Dramacide...I prefer Maverick and Rascal myself! They bring different traits to the table, I like them both!

IMO, both strains are very consistant and have high percentages, even when crossed!

18. drama

drama Pup

yeah, use to go every summer to mo city, and not a big fan of six bits, but hombre, threw, not knocking the blood, but i prefer the old bood, like ch. jeffrey stuff, now people just peddling it, but anything threw like hombre, or better, money couldn;t move it, i promise, but wouldn't mind breeding my blackjack blood into that busenbark blood

19. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

You probably remember now, we talked about that little bit brreeding.

20. Tramplove

Tramplove Big Dog

If you got to go with an "Eli" bred dog make sure its not that commercial stuff. That advise actually goes to any line you may be looking into. Having said that, it may take you purchasing a few commercial dogs in order to teach yourself a lesson. Trust me when I say this, the good ones aint on these message boards. Thats for sure. On a side note, do yourself a favor go jeep/redboy.