1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Best collars I've seen

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by lipshipsattitude, Mar 21, 2007.

1. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

best collars i ever felt/seen was stillwater. tht was itneresting though

2. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

They're nice ...but I couldn't get past all the hippos on there....

3. Ha ha, I wasnt gonna point that out! Its California, he dosnt know better.....plus if he's rakin in the money can you blame him? I just thought they were pretty bad ass. I even asked if he'd make me a belt, ha ha

4. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

I like that he makes the design the way you want it, but for that price, I also want a collar strongness to handle being tied-out.

5. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

Yeah, I know how that is. A lot of really great breeders are from Texas but at the same time, the state is full of just as many BYBs as Cali. You know, "everythings bigger in Texas" applies to the dogs too I guess. :rolleyes: :(

6. Oh he's not in Cali....I thought he was.oops

7. The Watcher

The Watcher Till The Wheels Fall Off.

no thanks, ill stick with stillwater. their are some ladies on that site that i would like to put some collars on though!

8. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

.......................:eek:

9. Hoyden

Hoyden Top Dog

He's got good control of the swivel knife. And MAN, he does a TON of backgrounding on that leather!

I like the one with the screaming eagle.

This collar that I made is still my all time favorite.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Excelsior-Mom

Excelsior-Mom Big Dog

That's great--I love it.

Watchdog-put ladies in collars:eek: your bad lol

11. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

Those are cool collars, but I wouldn't buy one simpley because of those deformed dogs they support the breeding of.

12. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

Ahem. Hoyden, when is your site going to be up? I need to place a few orders. :D

13. Lethalpits

Lethalpits Top Dog

I agree with 50 =o I couldn't even really pay attention to the collars, but I like the chinese symbols I have some of the same letters on my tattoo.

14. JoeFeezy

JoeFeezy Big Dog

What did he say about the belt Crystal?

15. Marty

Marty Guest

Very nicely done, I like it :D

16. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

I agree with the others, Hoyden, very nice!

17. Hoyden

Hoyden Top Dog

I hate web work with a passion you can't imagine. Big learning curve for me. I'm getting there though.

I just got an embroidery machine AND a leather sewing machine, so I've been learning how to use those two pieces of equipment.

Finishing up about 20+ samples of embroidered collars and leather collars for the site.

Some of the new leather stuff is just too awesome. I still can't believe that I actually made it.

18. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

lol no pics? what a tease:p

19. Hoyden

Hoyden Top Dog

I haven't even taken pictures of the new leather collars yet. I have some done & some cut out ready to be sewn.

I have to upload some of the embroidered ones tomorrow night. I'll post them then.

I embroidered a doppel-chicken on a collar for a friend and it looks awesome. I'll post that up tomorrow.