1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Behavior traits with bloodlines and how they differ etc

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by JS1, Aug 20, 2012.

1. JS1

JS1 Banned

Thanks, it's I always like to see the older Photos of dogs, think back then it was easer to get what one wanted.

2. JS1

JS1 Banned

thanks all. So the Redboy crosses, sound like a bit extra work eh

3. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

That's a bit of a generalization. I have a rbj x bolio male that is an outside dog but when brought in the house from time to time is a better house dog than my 2 Boyle's bitches are and they are 100% house dogs. I prefer my Boyle's dogs as they are sharp as tacks and I've never had one yet that was a very big pain to have in the house. Plus their very good around people especially kids. ( obviously if brought up around them). The only stereotype my rbj male fits into is that he's about as smart as a pile of shit.

4. JS1

JS1 Banned

Thanks for the feedback, lol I been looking at some tried combos.

Jeep/ Redbpy, Rascal -I hear this is proving a real good cross to use, but again. Luck plays a factor and how there trained etc