1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Beef hook up

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ben brockton, May 6, 2023.

1. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

So I'm working on a deal with some folks that have cows. The price for whole cows are going for 5k however there telling me can be had for about 2k so I'm working this out. Anyone have interest in reducing there feed bill and stocking up on raw ?

2. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

Your location?

I am always interested in saving a dollar (cheapest bastard on here). Our local store with a butcher shop just closed and their chicken has always been damn near give-away type prices. Their closing brought tears to my eyes and not for the nostalgic aspect of a 'mom and pop' local store closing either.

Drop me a message.

S

3. Laced

Laced Pup

2k is about average auction price for 800lb angus...

4. Laced

Laced Pup

2k is about average auction price for 800lb angus....

Your best bulk deal on meat is most likely gonna be the chicken processor.....

5. Laced

Laced Pup

Thinkin more on it, i should specify... grain fed angus should go for about 2k... grass finished, probably a lot higher...... didnt really think about that...

2ks a good # on grass fed beef....

6. Pullingcovers

Pullingcovers Top Dog