1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

BBC Doco

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by quinny, Mar 28, 2010.

1. quinny

quinny Big Dog

Has anyone got a copy of that BBC Documentary on pit bulls? Ive seen it on there website but was wondering if anyone has it and could send it in a different format? Thanks:)

2. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

watching it on you tube

3. quinny

quinny Big Dog

Ahhh. I couldnt find it (in full length). How long does it say it is??

4. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

ten mins think theres 6

5. quinny

quinny Big Dog

Ahh fuck! I wanna try and find the whole thing in one bit. Cheers anyway

6. nfahred

nfahred Big Dog

7. quinny

quinny Big Dog

Yeh thats it! Anyone know how to burn it???

8. nfahred

nfahred Big Dog

google it!

9. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Man that shit had me heated fucking man bitters man:mad:

10. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

I have seen that one.
    How stupid, of course HA and DA are the same thing. lmfao.

11. TheIII

TheIII Big Dog

Gotta love how the Black Dunkel pup was acting perfect with the undercover that bought him.

12. quinny

quinny Big Dog

Nipper looked pretty good

13. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

quinny you got the idea to burn it and sell copies? :D can just watch the thing on youtube.

14. quinny

quinny Big Dog

Why the F8ck would i want to sell copies?? I just put one on disc, Because frankly sitting infront of a 30inch screen and watching a doco in 6 different clips aint really my thing if you get me. But if the computer screen's your thing thats kewl:D

15. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

hey its not bad viewing on the latest imac :p whole documentry was a bunch of greedy tree huggers wanting more donantions and using a little girls death to do this. All that said think some on the dvd lost their ways and was blinded by whats really important.

16. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

for christs sake the guy just wanted to see it

17. bdub

bdub Top Dog

another bs documentarty by mindless tree hugging idiots

18. quinny

quinny Big Dog

BLAH BLAH FUCKING BLAAAAH! Yes i have it now, you can all put your peckers back in your pants and get on with it! Seriously guys if you hated it that much why go out and source it, or better yet WHY WATCH IT! Dunno about you fellas but if im watching something that stinks i just change the dam channel!

19. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

most people hate it Quinny just for the fact that once the bbc had what they wanted they can cut and edit as much as they want to make it look worse than what it is and , besides that it had some serious repercusions over there, for responsible owners too, made it harder for every one. thats generally the way that all those docos are made.
    dumb bastards shouldnt have let themselves be infiltrated anyways.
    Did you manage to get the whole thing in one hit as you wanted it?
    if you have and can burn me a copy ill swap you some other stuff you may want to have a look at, you may not have seen. as long as it gets looked after!

I only got to watch the doco when it was first on tv and i missed a few bits, wouldnt mind having a copy of my own.

i can copy some old stuff on conditioning and genetics, and some history if ya keen.

20. lqaddict

lqaddict Big Dog

At least Off the Chain wasn't lumping dogs as human killing machines...