1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Battendorf dogs?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by catchw8, Jun 9, 2010.

1. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

Nobody has them no more or they just went underground i wouldnt mine feedin a couple of them....

any info on them please??

2. There are a couple still around not many have them Batt isn't in bulldogs anymore from what I understand

3. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

they are still around they just arent being peddled

4. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

Well i would love to have one

5. willypete

willypete Big Dog

a few good ones but he never bred dogs for anything other than to be big a black ....

6. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

ha o really never mind lemstars tudor was probably an amazing dog

7. So true...so very true :D

8. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

i saw once a dog online i think was owned by watt's... very very nice male it was...!!!
    Battendorf with some aligator.. i wouldn't mind feeding some of that kinda dog!
    Sadly dont seeing them much around in europe.!!

9. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

But yall got some very very good alligator bred dogs an battendorf dogs are of the alligator line so its whatever but yall do have some real good workin alligator blood over there soon as i settle down id like to send for a couple of them

10. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

yes that's true, i also love the aligator dogs alot here in europe, and i can they are my favorite, the other blood that i admire alot i can only find in usa and south america, so i have the same problem, so im busy import some to EU and hope they will become good ones! :)

11. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

Yea so what blood do you like? we should do a trade off when i get established lol

12. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

hahaha true true...!!!! i'm more into the cardenas/morfin/afogutu :)

13. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

Ive heard of cardenas but the other ones you named ive never ever heard of

14. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

So basically this dogs are from Mr.Floyds blood an yard? cuse most i see in the ped is boudreaux...

15. gillagan

gillagan Big Dog

I have some.

16. preme

preme CH Dog

mr.floyd bred that dog ...

17. Ace1

Ace1 Big Dog

I had a pup that was triple bred on the battewndorfs nigerino dog that those guys up north bought and bred and bred and bred.. She didnt work out for us.