1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Barrels

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bgblok68, Feb 10, 2013.

1. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Well it started out a cold, rainy messed up day. After a phone call from a buddy needing help it all changed for the good. I went to help him load a 300 gallon water tank and get a couple of 25 gallon plastic barrels. A friend of his gave him those and I ended up with a water tank and 25-55 gallon barrels and a 25 gallon barrel. All free. He told me if I needed anymore to come see him. Tanks and barrels were food grade from the distillery that he works at. I built all my mutts insulated houses but hey I learned a long time ago, when the opportunity arises you best grab it or its gone. Better to have them and not need them than to need them and not have them. A few years ago I bought some barrels for $7 a piece and now on Craigs List they are at $15. The 300 gallon tanks are $100-$150. Not to bad of a day after all.

2. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Not a bad day at all :-)

3. hnelson

hnelson Big Dog

hey big block i can get them for $10 or $8 if you buy more then two.

4. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Make some room in your box.

5. hnelson

hnelson Big Dog

Try it now