1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bandit Story!

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Caos, Oct 16, 2009.

1. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

The owner that showed him lied at first.. If he thought the dog was such a cur he should have out him down, but he bred him also.. Was he a cur, yea you can say but was he a POS? No, showed 2lbs below his weight he won 2 shows at, but was 2lbs light meaning he was 4lbs below went over an hour and according to the opponent made several stumbling game scratches and should have been picked up.. Far as Cowboy I know of 2 of the Ch's he beat as they came forward and there was a DNA test to prove how Cowboy was bred..

2. Bullnuts

Bullnuts Banned

Standing the line= quiting and quiting is the basic definition of CUR!
    Some dogs lost because they got counted out, but that don't mean they curred out! Many a dog wanted to get across but simply couldn't

3. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

im with u boze.Im not saying all dogs that quit r not curs im just saying i dont think they all r.I knew of a dog that failed to scratch his first time up but the owner believed in him and new he hadnt conditioned him properly or what have u.He rematch the same dog almost 1 year later and what a diff.He later went on to die game in a later tussle.U see to me by most yall standards a dog that can easily outclass his comp and never lose but wont finish should be culled.I would not cull such a dog though because it doesnt mean hes not game just means he lacks the instinct to kill.doesnt matter though cause a winners a winner right?See thers lots of things that facter into a dog being an ace as we all know.Like Boze and the story say Bandit wasnt crying or trying to jump the box.ITS LIKE YALL NOT GIVing him credit for being game cause he wasnt dead game.And thers a diff between the 2.We all feeding dogs rightnow that we dont know for sure if their deadgame.Me personaly ill never know if i got a dead game dog cause i love my animals more than my pride or money.Oh and i used to box and am considered myself to be damn game but dead game...i hope im sharp enough to never have to find out

4. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Anybody bring me there favorite dog or best dog let's work him to a weight 2lbs below his best and let's get him to be 2lbs light.. I bet you whatever you like to bet I will stop him/her and if it ain't DG then I don't wanna hear no excuses.. Now would I have made Bandit my foundation hound? Prob not, prob wouldnt have culled him if I was in the wrong either.. Sometimes dogs don't quit but the owners stop them..

5. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

if anyone has a cur like bullyson go ahead & send that cur my way.

6. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

nobody has taken you up on that offer yet? lol...must not be alotta bullysons out there in the world

7. preme

preme CH Dog

man i guess no one should cull then lets all just redirect those cur genes lmao ... hey wat happen to old bullyson after he stood the line ?

8. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Bullyson was dying and he was no pup.. What happened to others who quit? Bo, Rascal, Reno, Sarge and the list goes on...

9. Caos

Caos CH Dog

Barracuda allmost quit and many tell that his a 100%Bulldog that's a a funny thing another are Gr.Ch.Yellowman who won his gr.ch. but when his owner want's to made a courtesy scratch he just stop in his corner and may tell his a 100% bulldog that's funny don't?

10. preme

preme CH Dog

i hear you coas !

11. Boze

Boze Top Dog

because it simply aint true. why is that so hard for you to understand. have you ever been in a fight or an actual compat sport or are you one of these monday morning quarterbacks who says how much the real athletes suck. buddy i have been boxing for eight years and you casn most def be out on your feet a dog who is going through shock has most of his senses go their vision goes hearing and stuff like that their central nervous system is out of whack and they can still be on all fours and not no where they are so you are absolutely wrong

12. preme

preme CH Dog

boze i understand quiet well why cant i be in title to my opinion or believes all i said is i would not breed to a known cur or feed one which most of you ll agreed on so wat is the big issue ... do ass you please and house as many curs as you would like me and im gonna keep doing things my way .. and wat did happen to bullyson after his match i wasnt being smart honest ?
    p

i enjoy convo with all you men ..
    yis

13. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

r u referring to me Boze cause i dont think we r n disagreement?

14. preme

preme CH Dog

we good ....................^^ we all good just talking dogs..

15. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

All dogs that stand the line when physically able to go are curs. They may not be a 15 minute cur but still a cur.

16. Boze

Boze Top Dog

sorry preme that was not directed at you it just happened to go under your post lol

17. Boze

Boze Top Dog

no i was refering to the man who said all dogs who stand the line are curs regsrdless of the situation

18. garth

garth Big Dog

To me a cur is a dog/bitch that is on all fours and won't go period.may be my fault or not but if i'm smart I will know if it is my fault.Simply no cur will be bred on my yard justs that simple.Most of these so called curs that quit after a few wins were bred be for they quit how many pups were sold befor hand,and sold as of bein off of game dogs.How many of us own dog down from these quiters all of us so stop crying fowl and breed the dog that we know/think are game because they will all quit one day.

19. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

not sure P i here a few version of a similar story. he was banged up & in shock they tried to save him with no luck.

20. preme

preme CH Dog

thanks bb .....