1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Bandit Story!

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Caos, Oct 16, 2009.

1. preme

preme CH Dog

period ^........................

2. old time dogman

old time dogman Big Dog

He was a cur should have been given a .22 and a trash bag !!!!! But I also culled a 4xw who stood the line his 5th time out but thats just me ....

3. preme

preme CH Dog

me and you both the standard is the standard!

4. old time dogman

old time dogman Big Dog

Yes Brother it is but I have know many a dogman who have lied to themself its called yard blind . way too many of the dogmen to day dont cull hard . And that will doom this breed we love dog shows are fun but it sure is not the standard to breed by ..................

5. Caos

Caos CH Dog

today it's very dificult a dog who don't have a single dog that quit on his ped that's a fact!

6. preme

preme CH Dog

very true caos with that being said i would never knowingly bred to a cur or keep feeding one that has curred ..

7. garth

garth Big Dog

I don't about the Bandit dog.No CUR will ever be feed on my yard knownly.Any dog that quits should be put down.And if he has been winning before hand and has been bred the said pups should never leave the yard.JMO

8. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

.So what do u call a dog that wont finish?And please dont come down on a brotha to hard im no novice but i appreciate the knowledge and learn something new here everyday.

9. Boze

Boze Top Dog

all these hardcore cullers rotflmao none of you were thereso you got no clue if what was said was true so yo can not say he was a cur from what was said in the story he was no cur i bet yall think sandman was a cur to lol

10. Boze

Boze Top Dog

know way to many dogmen take there dog out to much and do not understand how much even even one battle takes out of a dog not to mention schooling and the keep. is i mean how many of you are breeding so called game ch that ever seen the hour mark or went into bullshit half these ch ampions out there never seen deep water and are touted as the gamest thing walking real dogmern take into consideration time punishment and condition of the dog and factor these into the equation dogs can be i shock and be on all four feet and have know clue where they are keep that attitude that all dogs that stop are curs most are but not all and i am sure glad men like tudor, carver floyd, crenshaw did not think like all you hard core bulldoggers lol

11. old time dogman

old time dogman Big Dog

boze Ive owned GR CH Buck ROM & GR CH Booker ,CH Booger ROM And 12 other champions and 2 other ROMs . So I also know curs The man who matched him said he was a cur so he is I have culled 100s of dogs . ITS A ABOUT RESPECT TO THE DOGS THAT WERE GAME . THATS WHY YOU CULL..................

12. Caos

Caos CH Dog

back to my point Old Timer you're right but like I said before curs are in the ped of great dogs like Gr.Ch.Buck and many others you know that's Bolio Dam(Goldie)was a cur bitch..Peace!

13. preme

preme CH Dog

So you guys are going to feed a cur on your yards and bred it to every bitch , not having fore sight to know he will produce well .. Please go ahead by all means and yes boze im a real culler .. Caos we know there are curs in every ped and yes they produce just on my yard i have my standards to each there own ..

14. preme

preme CH Dog

Sandman has nothing to do with bandit and dont assume shit ..
    Preme
    aka the hard core culler of curs dogs and men ..lmao

15. Caos

Caos CH Dog

by the way I forgot to say that the true name of Goldie was Susie but she quit so many times that they change her name and sold her as Goldie and the sire of Ch.Goldie(Colonel) quit too that's what I'm talking about I'm not will feed a cur but they are there behind of my dogs..live is really a trip don't folks?

16. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

it shouldn't be a suprise bandit quit look at the topside damn neer all the males quit? the upside is they produced some first class bulldogs. performance & production are apples to orange. there's a few curdogs in history i'd like to own lol. the true gamedog is a deadgame dog everything else is just speculation. 3 don't mean you pass go at 4? it's a catch 22 sometimes a goose made of shit can lay golden eggs. what if it W & don't curt scratch still a quit. is that reason enough to cull a W? i think hinzel said " i'll take my 20min cur & find a 15min cur & match into him" it's all about what YOU cal live with.

17. Bullnuts

Bullnuts Banned

True for the most part but not always.

18. Boze

Boze Top Dog

OT i know, your right i am just saying some men dont ever put the blame on themselves and take out there short comings as dogmen on their dogs i feel there are many gamedogs ruined by ignorant owners

19. Boze

Boze Top Dog

ya and how many great dogs you produced with all your culling, i aint saying dont cull that would be retarted but would you have culled bo, bullyson, rascal, sandman, texas, and a few others because i damn sure would not have mayb but rascal proved without a doubt he was a game bulldog, to me there is a huge difference between a 15 min wall jumpin tail tuckin cur and a dog like bandit or sand man who does have something to do with this because he stood the line and people were saying all dogs that stand the line are curs which is simply not true

20. Bullnuts

Bullnuts Banned

If a dog can stand up on all fours and take the count (stand the line) IT"S A CUR!
    Why is that so hard for some people to understand?