1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Baddest Bitches of all Time....?

Discussion in 'APBT History' started by Dr. Lector, Jul 2, 2012.

1. boilermaker123

boilermaker123 Big Dog

Sounds like yall had a great time slim12...it's not like that anymore...I remember we had matched into kenny Gaines in the early 90s we had the show at Crenshaws...just the one match but huge turnout of old timers lots of people. .we talked dogs all night..it was so cool talking with Crenshaw about everything he has accomplished and seen in all his years..I wish I would have tape recorded all the storied that weekend. .

2. Brubaker

Brubaker Big Dog

Yes TDK and Slim this is true and it is human nature but plenty of adults know how to give unbiased opinion from time to time. Not many are on this forum but it still happens.lol I myself gave opinion on what I have seen more than what I thought. And out of all the top females discussed I only had dogs down from Queen. I myself couldn't stand R.J. and his antics and all the circus he brought along with him. I have never owned anything from Rebel Kennels and we lived very close back then. And I still think in my honest, professional, unbiased opinion that ShadyLady was the baddest female out of the dogs discussed. Now the one we havn't discussed is another story because she lived on my yard and that probably IS a little biased on my part. lol

3. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

....dogmen...been...biased,never,,,no-way.....lol....(sorry could'nt resist)

4. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

I agree. That is part of what I was saying. If a person sees one dog and does not see another, and if those two dogs never meet, it is opinion, biased or unbiased,, informed or uninformed.

Debating it on a forum is purely conjecture. When I was a young lad I had the opportunity to meet Mr. Lester Hughes. It was like a walking and talking encyclopedia. I too wish I had recorded the conversations. One of his quotes that day was really insightful, it pretty much said, The only thing we know about a dog is what he did the last time, after that, your guess is as good as mine.

Shady Lady was a bad ass bitch, maybe the baddest. Molly Bee was a bad ass bitch, maybe the baddest. Queen of Hearts and Tornado the same. All are most definitely one of the baddest but deciding which one is still opinion. Queen never matched into Molly Bee and Shady Lady never beat Tornado.

It is a great topic and leads to great discussion. The next topic is which of the baddest bitches produced the best. That is quantitative and the results can be tallied. Determining baddest can't.

Dogs down out of Molly Bee and her daughter Red Lady were the dogs I first experienced. I never saw Molly Bee go, nor did I see Red Lady go but I saw sons and daughters/grandsons and granddaughters. So when you see a direct descendant go and the man that owned Molly Bee says that one is nice but Molly Bee was five times that, it gives both insight and forms that 'biased opinion'.

In the early 2000's Mr. Edwards saw one of mine and said he had not seen anything shut it down like that since Molly Bee. Again, helped formed my biased opinion.

Again, great topic. I enjoy the conversations. S

Smoke42084 and Vicki like this.
  5. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

..good points..we all go by what we seen,an should,and we all think about what if....h-nature..

6. old goat

old goat CH Dog

blue limey said he's has that double dead game cold bitch . what about her lol ?

7. TDK

TDK CH Dog Staff Member

Lmao...........

8. Brubaker

Brubaker Big Dog

Of course it's all opinion slim and after that post yours means more in my eyes based on your experience. Biased or not. cheers

9. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

......puff-puff....the baddest bitch i knew had 2 legs.....ask him ya self..baa-ha...lol

10. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

And the same to your posts. Like it was said before, I too only post about the things I have personally experienced.

It is a good series of posts. S

11. plane

plane Big Dog

12. plane

plane Big Dog

13. Mr.Revolution

Mr.Revolution CH Dog

14. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Lol you beat me to it, I was gonna say hell you should maybe nominate one of the ones that beat her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

15. plane

plane Big Dog

Name of the first opponents I do not know, I would have to check.
    Alka was young, quite ower her pit weight, match was in summer.
    She was put in that circumstances because the owner thought he could win. Alka was real buldog, har hard hard bite, plenty of game, fighter in chest without thought of defense. After 1l she had 3w in grand style, and her last fight was versus gr ch Daisy. Alka died, Daisy barely survived.
    Alka was half sister to gr ch Dandy.
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [111629] :: ATILA'S DENDY (7xW)

16. plane

plane Big Dog

17. Torresbeag

Torresbeag Big Dog

18. plane

plane Big Dog

Alka L was her second mach. She was 4w, and 2L.

19. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

LOL....LOL......lol...:lolbangtable::lolbangtable::rofl2:

20. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

PLANE...who ...did ..daisy ..BEAT....??????????????