1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Backyard Bloodlines

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Roadman Jr., Jul 24, 2007.

1. We had a local ad here selling 100% Alaskan Ghost pits. I have heard of alot of BS bloodlines but this one took the cake. Called him and they were registered(with whom I don't know) and he said they were real Alaskan Ghost pits and he didn't know what color they were(said it was too hard to describe, I would need to see them in person, but the color was extremely rare). Had to laugh and hang up the phone. Also, they were going for $500.

2. We had our driveway paved a few weeks ago and the guy who was doing it saw Dante and was like "My brother has a blue nose purple pit" I was drinking a pepsi and spewed it out of my nose when he said that. He said it's bloodlines are Gotti/Razors edge x greyline. I damn near lost my lunch.

3. Pit Blldg

Pit Blldg Pup

Are you sure that red devil dogs are no longer around?

4. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

Red Devil dogs are still around. You just have to know where to look.

5. how about when you ask someone if their dog is papered they say yeah, and you ask what bloodline thier dog is, and they dont know. or they say blue nose. or they think if they have shot records or regsitered their dog with the city their dog has papers.

6. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

I see alot of this in sc jeep/gotti or jeep/redboy/razors edge and this gator mouth i thought i was the only on that had not heard of this dog i see this evey week in a local advertisment from alot of diffirent people i just pray they are not actualy crossing these dogs

7. cutt

cutt CH Dog

Srry to say this but unfortunately they are crossing these animals and this is why education is a must with everything we do.

8. xx24x7xx

xx24x7xx Big Dog

My fav around my way is "American Pit an Rednose",they also come with Razor Edge / Blue fawn?LMBO!!! You'll hear RE an ANYTHING, Straight Rednose , or the "Brindle"bloodline. . .but the 1st is my fav! DUMBDUMBIES.HAHAHA

9. Deniz

Deniz Big Dog

go and watch on youtube if you have some spare time, every nation has its own pitbull haha.
    The Turkish pitbull, Kurdish pitbull, and so one :P
    Dumb fucks

10. thall28

thall28 Big Dog

The one I just herd was chevy

11. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

actually chevy was really a bloodline from a huge weightpulling bully. i know bc an former owner used to live close by and sold pups for a bundle. the was a BIG ASS DOG!!! Now its something everyone says is in their dog

12. dway

dway Pup

[​IMG]

Here you "Chevy red dog" this is "Bolo the red CHOLO"

13. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

I was out walking a pup of mine when a young thug about 14years old walks up to me an ask ''what type pit is that'' '' i say the real kind lol'' i ask ''what about your dog '' he said ''my dog daddy is a american dingo pit an his momma a butterfly nose pit he done killed 8 dogs '' i ask ''how old is he ? '' he said ''only 11 months old'' i ask were you get that bad mofo from '' he said my dude in boston '' best shit i ever heard on the streets... Lmfao

14. RJ1

RJ1 Pup

I heard some one say they had jeep cherokee pups before I just laughed and walked away.

15. What is wrong with dogs breed in the so called ghetto?

16. Tramplove

Tramplove Big Dog

17. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Where i live it's a Colby x _______, rednose, blue blood, brindle pit......but if they're trying to sell that crap it has to have Colby in it. Out of all of them I've seen one true pure Colby bitch PR registered, white head brindle body with both eyes blue and she was fixed and never bred but it's likely that this is where the other idiots found out Colby dogs exist.

18. craftwork

craftwork Pup

the most ignorant shit here out in ny is blue nose and i just look at these dumb ass people
    and say to myself u just got took for a grand and when the dog grows up to dog it will look like a farm pig

19. BEHAVIN

BEHAVIN Top Dog

so whats wrong with pups off jeep cherokee. someone else may have had the the last laugh..lol:rolleyes:

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%" bgColor=#000000><TBODY><TR><TD bgColor=#f1f1f1 vAlign=center rowSpan=4 align=left>JEEP CHEROKEE </TD><TD bgColor=#f1f1f1 vAlign=center rowSpan=2 align=left>GARRETT'S JEEP JNR </TD><TD bgColor=#f1f1f1 align=left>CH CRENSHAW'S JEEP ROM </TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#f1f1f1 align=left>CRENSHAW'S DOLLY </TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#f1f1f1 vAlign=center rowSpan=2 align=left>BROADWAY'S KELLY </TD><TD bgColor=#f1f1f1 align=left>CH S.T.P.'S TORO (POR) </TD></TR><TR><TD bgColor=#f1f1f1 align=left>WHITE'S MAPLE </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2010
  20. Tramplove

Tramplove Big Dog

I wouldnt mind havin some of that Jeep Cherokee.