1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Backyard Bloodlines

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Roadman Jr., Jul 24, 2007.

1. chucho

chucho Big Dog

MAN. I had a dude tell me he used to breed "GATOR BLOOD PITS". He said
    that you could tell they were Gator pits "cuz they stocky and low to the ground,
    like a gator." This has to be the most popular blood line in the world don't you
    think?

2. Sabrina

Sabrina Big Dog

[​IMG]

I've heard a lot of those from dumbasses around town.
    (In fact I think that the texas red nose is the most popular dog here! HAHA)

Aside from those already mentioned I have heard of:

english bred (or pure english)
    reversed brindle
    polar ice (pronunced "pola ize")
    russian blue (which believe it or not is actually a recognized bloodline... in rats!)

and that's about it.
    I think that I may have heard a few others but none I can remember.

3. madboy

madboy Big Dog

.............my mate's dog is a"big pitbull line":cool:.................oh! and his m8 has the "limited edition one that lock his jaws";)..........that alligator one l think?.............:hide:

4. NewDogg09

NewDogg09 Pup

kid once told me his dog was "a pitbull with a little bit of red nose in it" LMAO!!!!

5. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

i had a guy try to sell me sum pups sum time back,said they were frm the gamedog blood line...

6. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

OK heres a new one guy once told me he had a German pit bull ?Any body else heard that one ?

7. what about the XXX-L bully line or the pocket pit lines

8. Sabrina

Sabrina Big Dog

9. Sabrina

Sabrina Big Dog

10. tknls

tknls Pup

I'm sorry, but the worst for me,here in pa is when they say "pure dibo".....lol..
    And also "pure gator"
    ...Yis...tknls

11. c-murda

c-murda Big Dog

8 month old "bully bull-jive " puppy at stud. For 400.........Not even funny. Sad....So Sad......

12. mantiz

mantiz Pup

In Ma. you hear alot of pure red nose Colby bloodlines or brindle blue nose friggin jokers if they don't know where it came from they just add colby to the color and call it that!