1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Backyard Bloodlines

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Roadman Jr., Jul 24, 2007.

1. Roadman Jr.

Roadman Jr. Guest

I saw in another thread, a few different names for backyard bloodlines,and thought it would be fun to name all of the ones that you have heard of... I'll start it off..How about a brindle pit, or a blue pit

2. chloesredboy

chloesredboy CH Dog

Dont forget the ever popular "rednose"LOL,stupid asses.Ive also noticed in my city lately alot of jackasses adevertising "100% blue blood"AS though Blue is an actual Bloodline.I know they have so called bloodlines these days that throw blue dogs,but still blue in itself is not an actaul Bloodline,but try telling all those pit bull experts that!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2007
  3. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

let me see ... I have heard of:

Gator Mouth Blue Nose

Gator Mouth

Tiger Stripe

Hawaiian Rednose

And I'm sure a few others that don't come to mind right now! ;)

4. BoiBoi

BoiBoi CH Dog

plain and simple........pittbull bloodline

5. jaystreetsA4

jaystreetsA4 Top Dog

brindle gatormouth
    old skool red nose

6. That bloodline must be popluar because they have it in my area too. I saw a guy at wal-mart with his kennels ad all over his truck. That should have been the first sign, but I thought because the ad said that he raised amstafs, apbt's, and bully's that he might know the difference. I decided to ask what bloodline he's running for the apbt, and his answer was...the pittbull bloodline. I also see ads in the paper that read...sire is of the blue bloodline, etc. None of that is worse than when I get asked if my brindle/white pup w/black nose is a "blue nosed" pit...by people with kennel ads on their vehicles, or that obviously own more than 1 "pitbull" type dog. Now that is madness.

7. oldschool

oldschool Big Dog

Here in Atlanta it's the : RET-RET-NO

Gator Mouf
    LOL LOL

8. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

Not so much a any bloodline but I remeber a guy selling 6th generation Pit Bulls when he was crossing Rotty's with Dobermans.
    And of coarse the usual Red-Nose oh and the ever popular " Albino Line " .

9. MASON

MASON Big Dog

Pheobus Blues

Gator Mouf???:eek:

10. btlover

btlover Pup

Oh it's a red nose brindle pit.

11. NCPatchwork

NCPatchwork CH Dog

Budweiser Bone Crusher...Gator Mouth...Blue nose bloodline...LARGE bloodline...Red nose bloodline...

When asking someone about if their dogs had papers...they said "yeah...through the state!"

12. deepsouth

deepsouth Big Dog

Believe it or not..."canine pits"...yes, this term was actually used. If I remember correctly, it went something like this:

"Them canine pits be viscous!!!"

13. short1

short1 Big Dog

I had some one tell me they had a brittle pitt bull
    I thought better be careful gonna break apart on ya lol

had some one with a cow pitt bull ? I was like what she said it was marked like a cow (pied IM guessing )

and of course the american red nose that was a responce to some one who had a buckskin with a black mask

14. OnionHead

OnionHead Big Dog

Colby mixed with a blacknose

15. Want some crap? Ok here it goes...

Gatamouff (is THIS the right way to spell)

Crocamouff (this one I invented in another topic :D )

100% Blue nose / 100% Blue blood

Red Noise

Mexican bloodline (to any dog under 40lb... including whippets)

Pure Pit Bull

Fight bloodline

Weight Pulling ADBA bloodline

100% pit bloodline

100% pure ADBA bloodline

Fang big size

Giant blue or red bloodline

American blue

Old school red

Gaff

Razor edge (the actual)

Bully Style

Black nose crossing to red nose (classic one)

Bully Gang

Ultimate Grayline (a crap inside another crap)

...and the list goes on...

16. ... and now my favorite one:

"Gotti is a pure bred blue Pit bull"

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

17. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

I think all of the common backyard bloodlines are listed. I was trying to think of another name to add to the list but none has yet surfaced. Anyhow, I had a conversation with another jarhead in my platoon last week about his "pet bull". I've seen his pictures and his is a handsome looking dog. No papers, backyard bred at the most. A few minutes into the conversation I accidently used the term "bulldog" and he was quick to correct me that his dog was a pit bull and not a bulldog. I thought about it for a minute and was going to educate him on the breed but decided not to. Instead, I pulled rank and told him to take out the trash and mop the floor. :D

18. Big Rod

Big Rod Big Dog

african boudreaux with gator mouf. the dude said he had ckc papers...i laughed in his face.

19. What the hell... AFRICAN?! hahahahaha The CKC he registered this dog means Comum Kicked Craps

...at last the "Boudreaux" is spelled correctly... the more i hear is "bodreux", "bedreux" and "boudreux"... as a famous breeder here that have "Adan's Zebo" in his show dog's ADBA fake ped... is hillarious...

20. bahamutt99

bahamutt99 CH Dog

I really like the Gator-Nose.

And then there's "Is she rednose or American?"