1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

b-lines ch cowboy

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by tangdogg513, Aug 23, 2010.

1. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

2. cheese

cheese Top Dog

Haha I dont really care about his dogs. Yeah many of the lines i like are off his yard but i would probably get a dog off some one else. But put them peds up USSr I would love to see em.

3. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Just a question how can you cull pups at 8 weeks old other than for obvious defects? Last time I looked at TG's website he had a whole shit load of litter's up at one time. If your sending pups to their new homes that early how are you culling anything? Your not even spending enough time with the pups to know what should and shouldn't be culled. I know this for a fact because one of my friends bought a pup from him .. He had gotten a pup and it arrived in not the greatest condition the dog had problems for awhile he contacted TG about it and he admitted to my friend that he doesn't get to spend that much time with the pups! Now how can you cull properly if you have let's say 20 litter's a year?? And you don't keep the pups for any good amount of time to evaluate them. Just curious ?

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 26, 2010
  4. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

U can't!!...I'm just saying culling is needed nomatter who is breeding!

5. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Ok than so if your a breeder in this case we are talking about TG and your breeding a whole lot of pups and selling them without culling hard how the hell can you say the quality of the dogs produced don't suffer? They most certainly do suffer .... Like I said before there are good and bad dog's in any line. But if your breeding quantity before quality than the dogs are in fact suffering. Not everything he puts out is going to be quality especially since he's not culling hard like he should. But to each his own. I am just making a point we can agree to disagree I don't have a problem with that;)

6. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

7. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

U have a valid point!..I also said that u can get a bad dog from tg!...butttttt u also can get a good one!!!....like I said u have to kno wat u want!!...it's dogs on his yard I wouldn't touch for nothing!!!....u just have to kno!!

8. USSR

USSR Banned

I would post some peds but I feel im being baited by some cheese and a rat.

9. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Of course you can hell I know people who have gotten some great show stopper's from BYB's they just happened to get lucky but they are great looking dogs that came from a no name peddler it happens. I am just saying that when your breeding ethics are not up to par your not producing quality like you should culling hard is part of maintaining good lines and keeping good bulldogs it's a must in any breeding program. If your not culling like you should your stock is going to suffer for it. If I were going to ever buy a Garner dog it wouldn't come from him because of his breeding practices. But that's just me... People can buy dogs from whomever they choose.

10. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

My mentor said he never got a bad dog from Wildsides. He said sometimes he would go through 100-200 pedigrees till he found something he liked but none the less he never got a bad one.

11. USSR

USSR Banned

There was a time when wildside kennels was a serious kennel and had tested stock and it's true @ this time you could count on gettting a good one if it was from wildside......... but torward the end of wildside kennels run, you would be lucky to get 1 or 2 good ones out of 100 or 200 dogs.

12. cheese

cheese Top Dog

Nice play on words there. Yeah im sure youve had the equivalent to an el negro, spike, frisco, etc etc etc on your yard. Run around with the next mans name in your mouth and im the rat bwahaha.

13. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

I said the same thing to my mentor and he said, wrong again. He got dogs from him uo till the end. He just chose the ones he picked different then everyone else.

14. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I feel u WD!..I've seen alot of bad from wildside with my own eyes!..that's why in not a fan of it!...some ppl have had great dogs from EF!...just not down this way!!..different strokes for different folks

15. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

The only cowboy dog having success down this way was midnight and shorty!...b-lines was curring fast!!....of course this is wat I was told!;)

16. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

Show he knew what to look for !

17. USSR

USSR Banned

Im speaking on my experiences with the line. It started out hot and ended cold I mean ICE COLD.

18. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Sometimes I swear some of you guys have a crush on TG. This thread has nothing to do with the man yet it somehow turned into one about him and the bashing started

19. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

I know who WD is talkin about and trust me he knew!!!

20. Rock n Rye

Rock n Rye CH Dog

Krazyside & X-men never had a problem wit the blood..