1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Australia has a new PM

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by quinny, Jun 24, 2010.

1. quinny

quinny Big Dog

Thought I'd open up a can of political worms and see what everyones thoughts were. All I can say is I think old mate Kev did the best he could to drag this country out of the shit Johnny Howard put us in!

2. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

they are all dogs if you ask me, and she has very unfairly, taken the role through backstabbing and manipulation. If its time fo us to have a woman running the country thats fine, but not in this manner.
    the is no way she would come out as a real Prime Minister if it came down to a vote.

3. quinny

quinny Big Dog

Haha yeh that's it mate! Pack of rabbid mongrels. Im Labour through and through, But for her to manipulate her way into the position with no democratic vote is just a dog act an plain old un-Australian! Im all for Labour but fuck they went the wrong way about it and I think they'll pay in the next election....

4. Rebs

Rebs Banned

So long as she gives me money like Kev did I don't care, New Zealand will have a population boom if Abbot gets in next election. I sure as F**k wont be living here with that Zeaolot running the joint. Allready picked a place and all lol. + they got some fine bulldogs down there :) :dogkiss:

5. peppapig

peppapig Banned

shes also welsh......lol......:D

6. quinny

quinny Big Dog

welsh, smelsh. She'd wanna pull her fuckin finger out real sooon!:(

7. Ausdog

Ausdog Pup

people will remember how she came tompower . no one will trust her. She is just lucky people trust Abbott less.