1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Arturo and Rufus Picture Heavy

Discussion in 'Rescue & Adoption' started by maryellen1, May 3, 2006.

1. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

Arturo is settling in well, he is no longer afraid of the inside of the house, and wont run when i drop something or move too fast.. he actually barked at me for blowing my nose the other night, but then i put him in the room with me and kept doing it so he would see it wasnt a bad scary thing, and now if someone sneezes or blows their nose he doesnt bark and try to hide.. he is still afraid of the vaccumm, he barks at the lawnmower, and is fine with a hair dryer... he is now 31 lbs, and has actually grown an inch since i got him on 4/15/06. his personality is still coming out, so far so good.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

Love the photos!! Mine hates the lawn-mover period. She tries to attack it & barks up a strom. I don't let all the barking bother me anymore. I just like getting back at the neighbors, with having to listen to all their barking mutts. I mow alot now, just to hear the windows slam shut. Ha-Ha!!

3. Judy

Judy CH Dog

He's a cool looking dog. Are you fostering him, ME?

4. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

He is getting so big! He is just so adorable, all of mine hate the vaccum and Mercedes tries to attack anything that has a motor,lol.

5. maryellen1

maryellen1 Guest

yes Judy, isnt he adorable??? he is a mastiff/maybe great dane mix.. super laid back (actually more of a slug energy level) great eye contact.super smart, i taught him Down in 8minutes last night(yeah, i timed it i wanted tosee how long it would take himto pick it up....) he craves attention, and gets along great with my 3 dogs.. he is up for adoption ,so if you know anyone looking send them my way..

he is getting better with the lawn mower, as far as the vaccum, we will see.. he was totally unsocialized when i got him, was never in a house or a car, so everything is still new to him, but he is getting bolder with exploring which is a great sign.. i take him everywhere.

he grew about an inch in height since i got him 3 weeks ago, and gained 4 lbs too.

6. Judy

Judy CH Dog

Will do.

And yes he is adorable :)