1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Artists?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Bullyson, Aug 7, 2007.

1. Bullyson

Bullyson CH Dog

I dont know how many people in here are computer savy enough to make a photo look like a drawing. I've seen it done but I dont know what program it takes... Also, I saw a picture on Marty's avatar of Lil Bit that looked really good. Any leads for any APBT artwork would be greatly appreciated. We will be using the best ones for our company's logos and maybe some of the t-shirts if its the right type of linework. (with the artists permission of course :) ) One more thing, if any of you in Fla would like your dogs to appear in the GameBredInc "Chicks with Pits" Calendar, we have a few spots left. NO FAT DOGS!!!Just PM me and I'll give the details. Thanks in advance. YIS, D.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2007
  2. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

What exactly are you looking for as far as making a pic look like a drawing. PM me the pics you want and I will see what I can do.