1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

around the yard this past week pics of some of the dogs.

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by widerange, Oct 17, 2010.

1. widerange

widerange Big Dog

the pitbull jade.jpg this is lil jade. new lil female from hhk in ga. she is 10 month old 29 lb double bred ch. Rawhide rom that loves running her chain spot. had a hard time getting these fast pics

the pitbull jade 2.jpg ped id# 368035( sorry i dont know how to pos peds if someone is willing to post them that would be great)

the pitbull jade 3.jpg

The Pitbulls 021.jpg this little guy is rebel( has same sire as jade) 11 months old and 37 lbs. also a double ch. rawhide on top/ el negro on bottom. ped id 101629

The Pitbulls 022.jpg 2 1/2 year old 36 lb cw eli female(also the aunt to rebel). very calm but enjoys to work.came from a great breeding. just a good little dog. ped id #347322

thanks for taking the time to look at a few of my hounds. will post more pics soon as i can.

2. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

nice dogs!

3. widerange

widerange Big Dog

The Pitbulls 023.jpg

The Pitbulls 028.jpg and last but not less asia bell. a scatterbred female that has won the hearts of my family and one of my favorite dogs on the yard. loves to work but is chain fat here getting ready for winter.

4. widerange

widerange Big Dog

thanks alot.

5. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

6. widerange

widerange Big Dog

thanks for the help with posting the peds also.

7. widerange

widerange Big Dog

i think i have posted more on this topic. no one has any likes or dislikes

8. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

Good looking bunch,i like the way molly's put together on the bottom side.

9. Deuce

Deuce Big Dog

Nice dogs!! I hope they work out for you!

10. MCS

MCS CH Dog

Bunch of good looking dogs you have.

11. widerange

widerange Big Dog

thanks everyone we have some high hopes for these hounds. the pups are looking great for their. all love to work hides and are active molly is coming back into heatin the next 4 months getting things set up for her first breeding. ill do my best to keep all updated on the yard.

12. lilboom

lilboom Banned

Nice dogs.

13. widerange

widerange Big Dog

thanks again everyone. i just got a few new pics ill have them up soon as i can.