1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Army Vet getting back on track.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by crxlifer21, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Hello everyone I figured I would introduce myself briefly. I have owned pit bulls on and off for the last 10 years. I have been in the army for the last 6 so the deployments have kinda put a hold on doing all the things I would like to do with them. Well as of recently I am going through a Medical Board due to my back injuries and other heath issues. For the last year I have been lucky enough to adopt 2 great pit bulls from other soldiers that were moving overseas and couldn't take them with. My male Ruger is 14 months and my female Suki is almost 2 yrs old. Unfortunately I dont have any paperwork on either one of them but they are great dogs and I really enjoy them. I am soon going to be putting Ruger through service dog training so that he can be my PTSD service dog. I have read tons of information on this site already and continue to learn everyday. Thanks

2. Welcome to the forum :)

3. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Welcome to game-dog.

4. Thank you, I just got the application packet in today.