1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Are Persimmons bad for dogs

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Divine, Dec 2, 2010.

1. Divine

Divine Pup

Staking a couple dogs out around a few persimmon trees. Was wondering if there was any ill-effects ever reported from dogs ingesting persimmons?

2. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

This is what showed up,
    <DT>Persimmons</DT><DD>The seeds can obstruct the intestinal tract.</DD>But im sure thell be fine, apparently Avo's are bad for dogs and one of mine ate 20 and was shitting guacomole.

3. Divine

Divine Pup

Thanks i wouldnt think they would be harmful but you never know. I know raisins and grapes are harmful if you would feed them to a dog, so I wasnt sure. I bet that green stuff running out your dogs butt scaared the bejesus out of you. Did you know right a way what is was?

4. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Lol yes i knew, she was under those trees for a long time, it came out the same as it went it.