1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

APBT pencil portraits

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by tommy3, Jan 29, 2007.

1. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

If you want one in color, it would have to be painted. Personally, I don't like the look of color pencils, pastels, etc. Therefore, I don't have much experience with them.

2. Patch O' Pits

Patch O' Pits CH Dog

Great work

3. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

I seen when you posted that in the gallery and have been eyeing it ever since! Thats a damn fine drawing, an unbeatable price, and I need to stop eating for a week to skimp together $30 to get one of the mutts drawn soon. LOL!

4. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

yeah, really good work...I'll have to save some money, maybe get it as a gift for my boyfriend...I'll have to keep your website to remember.

5. laurajean

laurajean Top Dog

Really nice work tommy3. Thanks for sharing it...

6. Attila

Attila Guest

Cool. I love to look at good art work. I like to draw as well but I stick to pencels. I have tried oil painting, chaulks and coloured pencels but I don't do so well with them. Mostly stuff I have dreamed about, I wake up and draw them. Most are rather disturbing. You do some nice scetches. I like them. The acylic is interesting. I don't know anything about it is why I was wondering if you had some photos of them. I just wanted to see what it was and looked like. When ever you can I would like to see something like that. No hurry though.

7. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

I just wanted to bump this and let everyone know that I am still able to do these drawings!

8. Lethalpits

Lethalpits Top Dog

Thanks for the bump or I would've missed this. Great work Tommy, I will be hitting you up as soon as I can get the picture that I really want of my dog. Would it be a little more for a portrait of 2 or more together?

9. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

It depends on the picture. If both dogs are going to be rather large, it will cost a little extra. It won't be much of a difference though. Just let me see the picture and I will let you know.

10. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

[​IMG]

Here is a picture I recently drew of Michele's Chihuahua, JC. Tell me what you think!

11. You have outstanding drawing skillz...How much would it cost me to get this pic of my boy done up.You can send me a PM.Thanks!

[​IMG]

12. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

i think i'm gonna have him do this one
    ;)

[​IMG]

13. tommy3

tommy3 CH Dog

It would be $30!

14. JRT?.................

15. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest