1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

anybody read this book:Pit Dog Savior by Rick Hihath

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Mark1427, May 23, 2012.

1. Re: anybody read this book?

who did the book snitch on you jealous moron -its been out for 3 years -has anyone been harassed by it ? many of the worlds best domen have read it and given it great reviews -what does that make you ? goofball -contact me directly and lets air out the TRUTH -super member

2. Re: anybody read this book?

you bonehead -I tell all people that I don't know and request my friendship on facebook that I only accpt friends that I know -UNLESS they have read my book -which I wrote and sell for nno profit -I wrote it to educate people about the real original gamebred bulldog and those of us that sacrifice to preserve the breed -its funny that over 1000 readers have read it (some of which are the best dogmen in the world) and ALL have given the book excellent reviews -hmmmm what does that make you ? :)

3. Re: anybody read this book?

that's bologna -no one was incriminated in the book -its been out 3 years ya yo-yo- I wrote the book for 2 reasons one to educate people about the original gamebred bulldog and two to educate people about those of us dedicated to preserving this great breed -over 1000 copies have been sold and aall my readers have given me back excellent feedback -some of which are the better dogmen in the world -fyi I taght school in the public school aand coached for 16 years very successfully and I am proud to say I taugh severely handicapped children during the last 11 years of my career .---you should get the facts straight before running your moronic mouth -and its especially losers like you that should read the book and become educated -THE SCHOOLTEACHER :)

4. ursaminor

ursaminor Top Dog

Re: anybody read this book?

If u used my name without permission I'd be pissed too just sayin.

5. c_note

c_note CH Dog

Your punctuation sucks, by the way. A school teacher where? A future being taught behind those kinds of grammatical errors is scary....

6. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

I've read the book and everyone on this forum knows who my handle is,
    Rick if you got a problem go for it.
    I saw the picture of Plowboy, worst of all you even included his wife's picture. You think changing a letter in the name makes it okay?
    I saw a lot information about dog people who are still into dogs and friends of mine.

I also read about where you claim to have a brother to Gr. Ch. NY. NY.
    So what?????? Did you want to bring attention to everyone?
    You didn't know the breeder, Noonie or the dog Gr. Ch. Ny. Ny.
    If you did know anything about the people involved with the dog then you know why I bring this up.

BTW keep my name out of your mouth on FB! You don't know me and you don't want too......

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

"oh shit, its about to get nasty in this bitch......this should be great!"

8. BLUE8BULL

BLUE8BULL CH Dog

..don't know the man but i would agree with the "ego feeding"
    read about 5 pages....an then gave it a-way....

9. Re: anybody read this book?

the morons that accused me of being a rat are -not only mistaken but not dogmen --no one has ever caught any heat from the book which has been out for 3 years now ---the idiots a jealous little wannabees and probably friends of those the book speaks poorly of ---to the moron that says I tried to friend him and he blocked me he is a liar ---all names in the book were changed -and almost all those mentioned had been out of dogs long before the book came out ---no one has or ever will be incriminated by the book ---why these losers choose to slam a great book that has been sold to over 1000 dogmen in over 20 countries with nothing but excellent reviews is beyond me -anyone that knows the schoolteacher knows he speaks only THE TRUTH all books are 100% satisfaction guaranteed or money back at not 1 person has EVER been disappointed ---THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING ---THEE SCHOOLTEACHER :)

10. Re: anybody read this book?

I don't know iron mike unless you are norrod king of cur peddlers ---I never ever said or wrote I had a brother to ny ny --you haven't even read the book you moron --I bred to spider who was his brother and yes if you want a confrontation lets do it publicly so every one knows the truth in the end plowboy and wife and frank had been out of dogs long before the book came out you moron

11. Re: anybody read this book?

such a lying wannabee you are -name 1 person I tried to buy a dog from -what a lying little attention seeking peckerhead you are

12. Re: anybody read this book?

ok moron whoever you are iron mike -are you norrod the king of cur peddlers --lets debate in public so can straighten your dumbass out with facts

13. comedy

comedy Pup

Looks like the 6th member of village people is out trying to give away mustache rides on ass for 25$ and throwing in a shitty book he cant dump last copies of for free. Only thing worse than ratting is doing it after you keep your mouth shut and pay full time. I'd say ratting for money is worse than doing it for the pigs. This Homo was so in love with "Frank" as he calls him that he wrote a whole book about him LOL.Anyone who saw both these men do dogs and still believes one took his secrets from the other is a MORON. The two couldn't have had more divergent techniques. One could take you to 3 hrs. The other could barely go past 1 after pumping his dogs with juice to win.

Freddy Mercury wants his stache back btw.

14. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

Hey Rick, the pot calling the kettle black.
    You peddled the shit out the only recognized yardshitter you owned and that was Shep.
    Hell I still think Eric's dog Ike was better.

I'll be more then happy to meet you, just say where when motor mouth. After the book came out people started to sell out their dogs off because of it.

BULL SHIT Plowboy and his wife and Frank weren't out of dogs. I know for a fact they still had dogs, not now! And others named in it.

Moron? schoolteacher my ass you are inept illiterate idiot.
    Oh yes I have read the rag book. So why else did you name the dog, but to bring attention to others involved with Gr. Ch. Ny. Ny., why not how the dog was bred as in sire and dam's name?
    You didn't know the breeder or ever saw Gr. Ch. Ny. Ny.!
    Now you can bull shit others but I know how little you meant to the sport.
    Plow Boy seen me with Sykes and CCM Combine at Freddy's Place at Elm Street Kennels.
    Run your mouth, I watched you come and go in these dogs.
    Now get lost, quit trying to get fame from writing shit.

Shut the fuck on FB and keep my name and dogs, I was involved with, out of your mouth!

15. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

Someone hit the ban button....

16. Iron Mike

Iron Mike CH Dog

and 4 who?

17. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Think he is referring to R.H

18. mccoypitbulls

mccoypitbulls Underdog

:cool: just because I think its a nightmare to read or own name on papers. Like the saying..keepnur name out the papers...or just making sure I ain't checked out..lol..u know.

19. comedy

comedy Pup

I found it really interesting that the first thing StoolPreacher (ASSHAT) tried to do when he posted was snitchrat on Iron Mike. Seems like b i t c h heart never dies.

Rick, every dog you ever had that finished its life on your yard finished it A CURR; because YOU ARE A CURR!
    Printing that sorry joke of a book proves it indisputably.

"Those that can, DO; Those that can't TEACH." and in this case drysnitch.

20. XLR8

XLR8 Big Dog

That would be the logical assumption for sure. R.H. has a serious attitude problem it seems.

I have NO respect for anyone who drops names into their literature. Also try communicating to your fellow men with decency and RESPECT.