1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Any1 know anything about Caragan kennels?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Kruger, Mar 24, 2012.

1. Kruger

Kruger Pup

Anyone had any experience dealing with these people or own any of their dogs? Any info?

2. coop-dog

coop-dog Big Dog

Very pricey

3. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

show dogs..

4. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

One of my good friends know Cheryl very well they are show dogs very nice conformation UKC show dogs if that's what you are looking for Cheryl has nice dogs that will do well for that purpose. They are not cheap but than again I don't know any staff or UKC show breeder whose dogs are cheap. Cheryl does put in work and she has a bunch of UKC show CH GR CH with other obedience titles on them if that's what you are looking for she has some nice dogs that will suit that purpose.

5. 1916

1916 Big Dog

6. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Yeah Cheryl has some ADBA dogs I think most of them are dual registered but they all go out on co-owns here are two of my friends dogs she co-owns with Cheryl

Justice which I believe she is ADBA pointed and they did some obedience and agility with her...

[​IMG]

And then another Caragen dog owned by my friend Crush

[​IMG]

Both pretty dogs but IMO they don't have that game dog look obviously because they are not performance bred they are show dogs bred for show so to me they look how UKC show dogs should look. Either way it doesn't matter Cheryl does great things with her dogs and IMO is a reputable person to deal with.

7. brat pack

brat pack Top Dog

IMG_9899.JPG IMG_9323.JPG IMG_0507.JPG IMG_0510.JPG IMG_1038.JPG Here are a few pics of the dogs I have with Cheryl. The one in the harness is a female that I bred out of Robyn (Justice puppy) and my Eeyore.