1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Any Up comin Show in NJ?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by JBlazeRx7, Feb 7, 2009.

1. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

So has anyone heard of any up coming Dog Shows in NJ or Nearby states?:o:confused:

2. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

The Tri-State APBTC will host 2 conformation shows and 1 weight pull on Saturday and the R.G. Memorial show and 1 weight pull on Sunday at the Salem County Fairgrounds in Woodstown, NJ. Ch and Ace classes will be held if pre-entries allow. For detailed show information call Michelle 316-646-1376, Frank 201-951-0138 or email tristateapbt@aol.com

3. LilBoogieMan

LilBoogieMan Big Dog

That's in May, correct?

4. scratchin dog

scratchin dog CH Dog

The 2009 Ralph Greenwood Memorial is proudly being hosted by the Tri-State APBT club in Woodstown, NJ - May 23 & 24, 2009.

5. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Thanks i wouldn't mind on goin myself.

6. JBlazeRx7

JBlazeRx7 Top Dog

I'ma try and go myself!:) Tryin to meet ppl from in here in person already. Lol

7. roe1880

roe1880 Big Dog

We look forward to seeing you and many others Blaze... :)

8. Crystal621

Crystal621 Big Dog

I'll be there :D