1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

any info on corvino bloodline

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by p1tbull, Aug 22, 2009.

1. ziggy311

ziggy311 Big Dog

I guess you must of have been out of dogs since the original 13 colonies because a whole lot of famous people had that long time ago & I do believe all but one may still be alive but also none took 100yrs to do it & none are 200yrs old.
    One of Hammonds around 5 yrs ago @ least 13 generations & maybe 1 or 2 more since then http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=308178 just follow path thru bzac-bruize .

Old one from Floyd Boudreaux that is in my bloodline that was 13 generations @ least who knows how many years ago http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=14387
    A Sorrells dog & he been out almost or close to 10 yrs . I don't think none of the three are 150 yrs old but http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=423183

So I guess you were out of dogs because of these guys or long before them Because I can do this all day!!!

But what most crazy about your statement about incest puppy breeding is that you have pics & if you could read mine or breed looser than these guys dogs are so you must really talk shit about Floyd B dogs, Hammonds, Sorrells, Hepmphills & everyones elses. I have one of the least inbred & most line bred families.
    I have over a dozen different families combined not a single but if you were the expert you would have known that before you made that statement !
    EXPERT benthere ! I said can be traced back 15 not 15 concecutive read the ped & count before commenting!

2. ziggy311

ziggy311 Big Dog

I love it too!!!! Show's that not only that he can't tell the difference between inbred & line bred dogs, but he really has no clue how many people has that same amount & more but didn't take 100yrs to do it in!

3. ziggy311

ziggy311 Big Dog

I clearly see you do not know the difference between inbred dogs & line bred dogs!

Give you a simple class on the difference between inbred & line bred dogs.

You have a lot to say negative about inbred dogs so was yu see the difference please continue with others.

A Norrod dog that's "in- bred" http://apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=108242
    A Hicks dog that's line bred. http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=543214 .

Make sure you still talk about same inbred incest to IM the way you did about my line bred dogs because he has one of the tightest families I personally know of!

I have been a big fan of the Norrod dogs Long before the internet I was & still am a fan of his family.

But look @ the Hemphill dogs that these come down from & you can trace around or @ 15 generations of Hemphill . I'm pretty sure it didn't take Hemphill 100yrs either to get 15 generations.

Now you have Clear examples of the difference between in-bred & line bred dogs.
    Know what your talking about before you speak!

4. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

IM is a dogman. You? 16 generations in 22 years? Hicks Apollo??? By the looks of apollo's pics he looks like an amstaff mix, a mutt.

5. ziggy311

ziggy311 Big Dog

Once again you proved that not only do you not know jack , but YOU SPREAD BS PROPAGANDA!!!
    Don't know people or seen dogs but in a heart beat will talk shit based on things other than dogs!!!!!!!!!!! Since you can't read how many generations pull of for socks & shoes & start counting!!
    Have 1st hand knowledge back to Apollo 15 generations!
    Bet you couldn't beat that mutt!!! Will bet that!!
    You don't know jack & another aint about jack!!!
    Just telling lies & spreading propaganda & nothing more!!!!!
    I see your cowards self has nothing to say about IM dogs far more greater inbred than any I had ever owned & you haven't seen one of those dogs either but they are somehow out of bounds to talk shit about!
    You are a strait fraud benthere!!! Fraud!

6. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

How you get the figures on how many generations those men bred those dogs?

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk

7. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog

I guarantee when Benthere had dogs anyone of his would have been a yard cleaner for you! You talk about things and people you know nothing about . So do like you preach and don't make assumptions about things you know nothing about!

8. Alias

Alias Pup

Clear you inbox Ziggy i have something to ask you.

9. OsageDogman2014

OsageDogman2014 Big Dog

Unbelievable............lol.......

"If anyone would like to challenge this statement just for an argument, just tell him to mark another win on the wall, because A MAN WHO WILL ARGUE HIS DOG'S WORTH ON PAPER,IS A DISGRACE TO A GOOD GAME DOG"
    ....Earl Tudor

I think we can update this quote for Earl to add it like this.....

"If anyone would like to challenge this statement just for an argument, just tell him to mark another win on the wall, because A MAN WHO WILL ARGUE HIS DOG'S WORTH ON PAPER OR THE INTERNET, IS A DISGRACE TO A GOOD GAME DOG"
    ....Earl Tudor

Just for a little context...

"In reference to a question asked to me many many times on what bloodline I used to use. I will answer, I didn't prefer the dogs of any particular breeder. If one could fight and win, that was the kind I liked. If I had a dog which won in the pit and also had a winning female, then I would cross the two...and THEN I would look up the pedigrees. In my younger days the dogs were kept more pure within a family, such as the Noonan dogs, Feeley dogs, Shipley dogs, Lightner dogs, Colby dogs, Corcoran dogs, Corvino dogs, Henry dogs and some others.Those men tried to keep their lines pure and they WEREN'T trying to peddle pups. Nowadays,most pedigrees have all these bloodlines in them. Ask some dogmen how good his dog is,and he will just say,"Just look at his pedigree" he is pure so and so. Now, as for myself,there is NOT one pure bloodline of dogs living today. Now understand,this is just what I think.If anyone would like to challenge this statement just for an argument, just tell him to mark another win on the wall, because A MAN WHO WILL ARGUE HIS DOG'S WORTH ON PAPER, IS A DISGRACE TO A GOOD GAME DOG"

...Earl Tudor

10. benthere

"A MAN WHO WILL ARGUE HIS DOGS WORTH ON PAPER S A DISGRACE TO A GOOD GAME DOG"
    earl tudor had it right

11. benthere

And we didn't argue who had the best dogs on paper. The winning dogs were bred, simple as that. Anyone that bred for generations on their own yard was one of two things, a peddler or a fool, most often both.
    Pretenders like ziggy were not invited to the party, they didn't even know where the party was, what band was playing or who was dancing with whom.
    There were not that many folks who would answer "yes" when date was proposed, lotsa people had dogs and imagined themselves as dogmen but the true "action" men were rare and most were put out of business either by the government or by their own desire to save their skin in the summer of '09.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2015
  12. rroscoe

rroscoe Lightner Hemphill / Colby

It's gone ....sad but true it is gone ..

13. rroscoe

rroscoe Lightner Hemphill / Colby

This is so true papers are worth 10cents the price to make the copy ...

14. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

says it all...

15. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

good post indeed...

16. plane

plane Big Dog

I'm interested in what the characteristics of that Apolo line?