1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

any info on corvino bloodline

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by p1tbull, Aug 22, 2009.

1. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

A family breeder has the forsight to see the past...
    If he can see into the past, than he will see what the future might behold...
    A gambler banks on the present and the future with out any understanding for the past...
    One generation can go down hill fast but sometimes it skips a generation...

Frisco is an example that counters the old saying... a shit dog thats inbred on a great with a great outcross, and frisco produced his ass off, or was he just a shell carrying his pops dna that had the gift to produce it??? TOM HAD THE FORSIGHT...
    Now not testing friscos offspring thouroughly and breeding them is one generation to much, but sometimes the substandard passes the standard...

2. c_note

c_note CH Dog

I don't believe Frisco produced everything he was given credit for. Just my opinion.

3. ELIAS'PISTOLA

ELIAS'PISTOLA CH Dog

I agree, but I also agree he produced a good amount and probably as many as any...

4. ziggy311

ziggy311 Big Dog

You talk a whole lot of crap on the internet to people you don't know about dogs you haven't seen, But I realize that just who you are because other than this I don't know you & people I ask don't know who you are.

If somewhere in your small mind you believe by putting out false & bad info will make these dogs less than what they are go ahead.
    That just makes things easier to those working dogs in the future. Most dog men love when someone thinks they have it easy. But you ain't so you don't know that.

You see No real dog man really cares about what someone else is feeding. what someone elses dogs will or will not do.

But when someone likes you pops up on the internet , then you can tell real quick what you are.

Someone who WANTS TO BE ME! Nothing more, nothing less!
    I don't care what Patrick feeds, or Hammonds nor do I give a shit what Wallace did or Calif Jack is doing!
    No one with there own family of dogs does. Talk to real old timers with there own families.

But Peddlers & wanna be's like you not only do but you have to because you ,yourself haven't done anything.

When IM post peds of his dogs you don't say he's peddling nor would you call Patrick or Hammonds that for doing the same. There just posting there history.

But it boggles your mind how can this black guy do so much in so little time?
    When you research none you know even know him yet , his work say's that he exists .

1st the dogs were blue & staffs. When updated peds & pics get posted you start talking about age. It's always something with folks like you.

Everything you talk about is only internet stuff you read.
    Believe it or not I'm glad you post what you do.

If it wasn't for you and fools like you always sparking interest in others to see what the fuss is all about.

THE TRUTH!
    YOU CAN NEVER BE ME OR LIKE ME! You just have to be the best you , that you can be.

My dogs are all & more than what a bulldog should be. No matter how much cowards like you get on the internet to try and degrade them.
    Don't stop doing what you doing. You only prove you loose sleep over what I feed!

5. ziggy311

ziggy311 Big Dog

Look Elias Pistola the internet guy, You talking about stuff as if you did it!
    You don't know me nor have you seen one dog in my pedigree but your Contradicting yourself.
    If don't know if it' because you know Garner or because of my skin color but how in the F, can you talk about Garners in site on the past ?
    Garner doesn't have as much past experience with his family as I do! He sold to people than I & most but not as much experience on the generations.
    You talk how a family breeder should know but question someone who has more generation knowledge than others.
    He has sold more dogs to the public , which only means more of the public has seen his family, no one can say anything different, but his knowledge on his family does not go back as far as my knowledge of my family. You question the wrong breeder of HOW YOU KNOW?
    By all means post next to Garner dog to see who has the most generational knowledge. Not only does It goes back to Apollo, son of Franks Patton 16 generations, But have some of the same famlies of Eli, Patricks & Red Boys.You can see snooty on the botom side of the Crabb dogs comming thru beaver creek dogs
    http://www.apbt.online-pedigrees.com/modules.php?name=Public&file=printPedigree&dog_id=543214
    Like I said interenet dogger, YOU WANT TO BE ME that why you loose sleep over what i'm doing & my dogs!

You dam right I'm going to post because you talk

6. ziggy311

ziggy311 Big Dog

The dog they go back to in the 16 th generation Apollo, todays dogs still look like the 1st dog.
    ONLINE PEDIGREES :: [360740] :: HICKS A.P.O.L.L.O

7. ziggy311

ziggy311 Big Dog

I'm sorry 15th generation.
    SHOW A PED OF YOUR FAMILY Elias Pistola the internet guy!!!

8. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Kind of lost here. Lol ziggy I think your confused, the race card could have stayed in the pocket because until just then I never knew you were black. How exactly do you know that your more knowledgeable about your family than TG is about his? Do you really think breeding more generations means you know more?

Sent from my 306SH using Tapatalk

9. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

15 generations in 22 years.......

10. PlugUgly

PlugUgly Big Dog

"the race card could have stayed in the pocket " yep. Also, is there some kind of limit on how many times you can post the same pedigree? lol

11. ziggy311

ziggy311 Big Dog

Don't be lost ! You & stuff like you are truly mind F-d believing that there are ONLY CERTAIN dog men who done certain things. It not's just with my dogs have heard ,read & other wise seen how yall play down black dog men. You can go back to books like in Stratton's talking about how heinzl too credit for Dibo because the real breeder was a "Novice" on page black, @ no point before or after do other people get credit for others breeding's because they are novices. Cali Jack was asked about blacks who made contributions & said he never heard of any , but yet someone who calls himself & expert on breeds patricks & boomerang can't tell me you never heard of Vince Cooper nor can you never heard of Jocko & not hear about Vernon Jackson. It's too many to speak of.
    Yall use words as well known stock but then turn around & praise dogs known to be out of falsified breeding's.
    You & folks like you are just weak strait up. YOUR BELIEF is that if it isn't in a Book written by certain people or deal with these same people , then those dogs & breeders aren't legit! How fn dumb can you get?!

You & stuff like you live in an unreal world. Talk about people you don't know & dogs you have never seen . Especially if the guy isn't some old famous white guy. News flash about the real world . People of all color have did the same & more as those guys in the Stratton books & sdj . Just because you haven't heard of them don't make it so.

Whenever you beat my dogs @ something Cajun Boulette205 then you have a chance to talk about them but until then you are out of your rabbit as mind to think you know anything about them. The same with Elias Pisola. Weak as propaganda spread to give yall a chance to hold onto what ever weak as stuff you claim. Mad because I was stealing your light simply by posting something you could never accomplish?!
    I know so & anyone with ten minutes in the game know so that having more hands on experience with more dogs in more generations means that you have more knowledge re guard less of who the two parties are. THAT'S WHAT YOUR BOY elias pisola just said in his own statement! But now you got dumber & don't get it. be for real.
    You wouldn't ask the same question if I was white. Prime example Colby. Colby goes back further than Garners also but not as wide spread these days as Garners. Now if a Colby grandson came on here with the same you would agree he does even if the grandson was only 25 yrs old & never seen anything but 2-3 actual dogs.
    Don't play stupid Cajun if your playing or might just be but if you think is statement can be validated that Garner has insight because of generational knowledge then someone with twice the generations should have twice the family knowledge. Re guard less of people involved
    Just because I & others don't run in them crowds & hang with those guys don't mean we don't have equal too & greater dogs! They all come down from the same stuff!!!!!

12. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Garner had patients to wait and see what Frisco could produce and it paid off for him.He has no crystal ball.And many times as Frisco was bred he should be a rom.But these arguement have got to the same point as keystone and limey.I am not taking up for ziggy in the least but its a know fact that a couple people don't like him or his dogs.Shit we all know that , we get it.But he is entitled to write his opinions as much as anyone else.I'm just sayin , its gettin old.

13. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Thread is about Corvino dogs not Ziggy dogs.

14. OsageDogman2014

OsageDogman2014 Big Dog

I don't care what color a dog is or the man behind it. Never thought it meant anything regarding quality or character.

I'm with Bamaman...........it's getting' old and isn't helping anything.

15. c_note

c_note CH Dog

As a black man, I agree wit some of what Ziggy said. If "so and so" came on here it's, "sir this," "thanks sir that"! Like Cajun said tho, you shoulda played that card when necessary! Boy you know we can only play it ONCE and have it count lol!!

Seriously tho. Ziggy gets picked on more than folks WHO DONT EVEN HAVE DOGS!! Let alone WORKING dogs!! He works his dogs, loves em apparently, and doesn't mind sharing what it took him HOWEVER long to produce! It's his work and he's proud! Ol Corvettedex was stepping on Iron Mike toes barkin up a big tree. He went at EVERYBODY for WEEKS!! Then bought a couple well bred show dogs now he all good?! Ziggy doesn't go out of his way to attack ppl, we should do him the same courtesy.

16. c_note

c_note CH Dog

Race should be left out, until it's BROUGHT UP by someone else. Zig jumped the gun on that one

17. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

Well ziggy how fucking stupid do you feel because I'm not white you fucking idiot.Lol I'll just leave it there and let your assumptions make an ass of you.

18. CajunBoulette

CajunBoulette CH Dog

I have no reason to defend tg, I was just curious as to why you felt breeding a lot of generations in a short time means you know more about the family

19. benthere

benthere CH Dog Staff Member

16 generations in 22 years, to put this into perspective I will use indian bolio as an example. The famous gas house dog was whelped in the year 1870.
    Bolio is a sire line descendent of this dog, 13 generations and 100 years down the line we come to bolio..13 generations in 100 years.
    Mr. Hicks breeds 16 generations in 22 years, 16 years of untested incest puppy breedings producing how many hundreds of ill bred mutts??
    And here he calls himself a 'dogman'???
    Yes ziggy, I no longer own any dogs. Way too many people like you in the dog game, self proclaimed experts who are this great breeds worst enemy.

20. treezpitz

treezpitz CH Dog Staff Member

F**king great post, as always.