1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

any info on corvino bloodline

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by p1tbull, Aug 22, 2009.

1. ANCHOR

ANCHOR Guest

i dont have anything to do with feds online, that link aint public. i was talk'n about the thread from roms? interesting........

2. ANCHOR

ANCHOR Guest

double post, sorry

3. Knightmare

Knightmare Big Dog

Okay, I think this thread is way off topic now.
    Now that there is out of context post from another board.

The R.O.M. board, the post was by Conditioner 2k aka C2K.

Rose, I sure you mean well but your information isn't totally correct as well as others.

Patrick Michael Bodzainowski was also known as Tattoo Ted.
    In the early 1980's Pat started getting into tattoos big time.
    Pat's trade was a Union Brick Mason. Due to age and health he wanted to do more tattooing.
    In fact he died in his tattoo parlor in La Port, IL.

Storklind meant Bodzainowski in English.
    Pat had Storklind Kennels long before Sonny Sykes, Dick Bell and Pat was busted for dog fighting in 1974. You can look in old "Dog World" magazines and see his adds in there for Storklind Kennels before he was busted.

I.M. was personal friends with Pat for many years.
    Here are pictures of some dogmen.
    http://www.ironlinekennels.com/Page_63_Judgix.html
    Under the part it says "Hanging out with some friends at a dog show"
    There are 4 pictures at the bottom.
    Lets see who can name who they are. :)
    In the bottom one there is a picture of 2 people.
    Marty should like this picture because one of them is a good friend of his.
    One is laughing at the other one for being all dress up which wasn't how the person normally dress.
    They did a lot of partying with each other all over the country. :)
    The person on the right has 2 tattoos on his left arm.
    These tattoos were done by Pat. The bottom tat was put on 2 people.
    This person and Pat's son Billy who died are the only 2 to get this tattoo.
    After Billy died Pat wouldn't do it and broke the tinsel.
    The litter one on top is no importance. :)

I.M. saw many dogs of Pat's work including Otis and others like Bar None Muggs. Pat also owned Cassius Clay, Stosh, Scratch and Flash etc.
    Pat never bred to Eli.
    John Cotton and Floyd Boudreaux did when Pat sent Glorie B out and she produced Ch. Tommy.
    Pat lived 2 1/2 hrs from I.M. and Pat's wife Gloria still lives in the same house.
    I.M. knew Pat very well for over 30 years until his death.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2009
  4. ROSE

ROSE Banned

Hello M, I am only going by what was told to me by F/Child and T/Rich. also our friend N/Mare,and Sonny.and wasn't ch.tommy littermate to nates dog capone? i only met Pat in the 80's.enjoyed those photo's sad that some on it got caught up in this PETA witchhunt. the pics.are bert,bobby,mike,terry.is that k/g in the white hat? Pat had 2 dogs named stosh,the rednosed one bred to sheba produced aarons ch.ninja.the parlor was in lockport il.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2009
  5. Knightmare

Knightmare Big Dog

T.F, T.R. and Nightmare were all very good dogmen with a lot of history.
    But they weren't in the know about Corvino dogs as many might think and only knew what they were told.

Remember when Nightmare went with Ready to Rumble over to Hockeyman's house and saw their Red Boy dogs and said "Those aren't Teal dogs. Those are Corvino dogs!" lol
    In reference to the R.D. dogs.
    You should have seen Nightmare in his prime with Gr. Ch. Buddy.
    Nate was a great guy.
    To bad Nate's and I.M.'s friend Road Warrior got out of dogs. :(
    There was only one Stosh when Pat sold out in 1974.
    Stosh was a 2xw off Stabber and Maggie and was a litter mate to Creed's Lady Elgin and others.
    I know what Aaron had. I.M. remembers when Aaron met Pat.
    Why do you think Nate and Aaron asked I.M. with Ny. Ny. & Batman? :)
    Batman came from Pat. No it wasn't Al Capone. lol
    That was the same night Ch. Mike (off Gr. Ch. Art) died of cancer.
    No Ch. Tommy and Nate's Al Capone 6xw was not litter mates.
    They weren't even close to being bred the same.
    Way different in ages.
    I'm surprised T.R. didn't tell you the true pedigree of Capone.

As for Sonny S., you know the old saying about him, "don't be the first to leave the circle when talking or your ears would start to burn." lol
    I saw what you wrote about Pat and Cassius Clay.
    Here is something to remember when talking about Sonny's involvement of the Corvino dogs, Sonny didn't inherit any of the dogs only the "old" Jim Wilson got any.
    Sonny had to buy them and was pissed off about it.
    Sonny bought Teddy when he was 8 years old and took him out into Tuffy.
    Sonny had both Goldie and Teddy's UKC papers.
    Sonny had to be the one who made up the fake paper work years later off Teddy bred to his daughter Goldie.
    Single registration wasn't allowed at this time.
    Remember Burke's Brenda Mae? :)
    A lot of people confuse Corvino's aka Tudor's Goldie (who was bred to Corvino's Gimp) and Teddy's daughter Goldie.
    Two different females which lived many years apart.

I knew it was Lockport IL. but you had to go through La Port IN. on the way to Tinley Park. lol
    Remember the black tinsel of the witch and cape with her arms spread on the glass in the front of the shop?
    I.M. took Palmer Combs to his tattoo parlor to talk about how Venus was really bred. Palmer inherited half of Frank Creed's yard and the other half went to Floyd Boudreaux. Palmer was the breeder of Ch. Lively and Johnny Walker Red 4xw.
    Pat stated then that old store back in the 40's was one of the top pit sites in the Midwest.

In the pictures left to right are:
    1. Francine and her brother Donny Fardino (Joe Corvino grand kids), Richard Stratton holding the leash of Norrod's Bumble Bea, Mike Norrod, Dan Norrod and kneeing holding Bea is Carmen Corvino (Joe Corvino's grandson).

2. Ron Carter, Mike Norrod and Kenny Gaines.

3.Bert Sorrells, Bobby Smith, Mike Norrod and Terry Williams.

4. Jerry Holcomb and Mike Norrod.

Here is one at I.M. house with the late Frank Bunce aka Buns and Co.
    http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k53/rick6452/th_scan0001.jpg

6. ROSE

ROSE Banned

There is a lot of history in this post,i was 1 of 5 dogmen to attend J/Wilsons funeral.i remember gr.ch.flash on h/mans yard.also homer2.i also had the missfortune to present Bunce with a gr.ch.title for one of his pets.Tommy said that the choc kid and dolly or(polly) were the parents of capone.they both were supposed to be sired by tommy's rocky dog.Those were the good ole days.

7. shortbedder

shortbedder Big Dog

My hand writen papers from BS while in Ca, shows Red Jerry's Dam as Corvinos Goldie
    from C Teddie and C Blondie and they sure played the part

8. Backroad

Backroad Big Dog

Knightmare, you and your crew always running your mouth about my old man. I have Teddies UKC paperwork and if you want it, shoot me a pm and i will hand deliver them to you.

9. Carson

Carson Pup

10. vellie

vellie Big Dog

ok this is ome pure look up woodtic's kazier.when to his yad and got him alone with other woodtic dogs.and a friend has toot off of woodtic's ratman.very good stuff.can't post peds right now can someone post them for me.thanks

11. Carson

Carson Pup

12. vellie

vellie Big Dog

thanks carson. both these male are still around and producing bulldogs.toot is of off dvk bubby boy. if you can find it purer or tighter, let me know

13. Carson

Carson Pup

14. cik

cik Big Dog

hi vellie clear your pm inbox ok

15. vellie

vellie Big Dog

check your pm

16. C2K

C2K Top Dog

Why won't you put your money where your mouth is? Everyone knows Sonny bought Teddy when he was 8 years old from Mrs. Corvino and got him killed. It is reported Jan./Feb. Your Friend and Mine. An he wasn't your old man he was you Aunt's husband and not blood related to you.

17. Backroad

Backroad Big Dog

I guess you want the paperwork? Send a private message and i will get that over to you, it is payday and all.

18. C2K

C2K Top Dog

No one does, besides I.M. took all the pictures off the wall and from files directly from the family. That is how he has the original pictures of Ch. Billy Sunday with Harry Clark's handwriting, Jimmie Bartell and Galvin's pup (the picture of Pup with a person has been cropped out of the photo), the picture of round pictures in a frame of a bunch of Feeley dogs, Corvino's Thunder, etc. For the record and the man (Carmen) is still alive, Paul Sof. borrowed the pictures from Carmen to make copies instead he stole them and that is where Sonny got all those pictures he use to show down in MO. Call Carmen and ask him. He is available. Truth sometimes is only a phone call away.........

19. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

If someone else stole them, how did Sonny get them?

20. I have heard that some of pat p corvino dogs were bred into his tacoma dogs. Is there any truth to this. And also his black Bruno dog was a pretty good worker. Was he really bred that way to recreate the Indian Doc dog?