1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

any info on corvino bloodline

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by p1tbull, Aug 22, 2009.

1. p1tbull

p1tbull Big Dog

this guy i know talked about this line and I dont know anything about it, do any of you people know anything about it?

2. bestia

bestia Big Dog

I know that there is "Corvino" blood behind Tudor's Dibo and Bert Sorrels' foundation is Corvino's Goldie, enough said.

3. ROSE

ROSE Banned

Bert dogs didn't come from Corvino. He got his dogs years after Joe died.
    The main problem with a lot of the Corvino dogs after he passed was paper hung.
    Everyone knows Teddy was never bred to his daughter Goldie, as in Cassius Clay, Crazy Mary, etc. It is reported in Jan/Feb 1964 issue of Your Friend & Mine where Teddy died after a Match into Al Offer's Tuffy 2xw off Red Devil and Iron Queen.

I don't know of any of Bert's dogs having Hemphill in them. Many believe there was Clouse in them because before he moved to Fl. he didn't have any Red nose dogs. Then he bought out Michael Martin of his Clouse dogs and Started having champions with Red nose like CH. Uncle Bud.
    Most of Bert's dogs are Midnight Cowboy or Klaus' Zeke blood.

Bert's dogs didn't come from Joe or his family. Sonny Sykes and young Jim Wilson sent dogs to Walt Wilson, Indian Sonny, Larry McCraw, etc. This is where Bert got his dogs.
    Bert dogs were from the stock of what Joe had when he died, of the late 50's and early 60's.

I.M. never has stated anything about comparing the two lines. Don't try and stir the pot..
    Only thing was explaining the different of where the blood came from.
    I.K. dogs descend from the Corvino blood Frank Creed and Norm Geltz bred with Joe Corvino from the late 30's and early 40's and this is why there is a difference in conformation, color, etc., from the dogs Bert has.
    I.M. stock took after more of the old Shorty and Gimp blood off Bruce's Jerry from the OFRN Strain from Con Feeley of Joliet IL.
    Cappy Ross' Red Devil a.k.a. Frank Creed's Iron Dusty 8xw was from this side of the bloodline from the Corvino line.
    As for I.M. and what he has and what he has bred isn't no secret.
    There has been adds in SDJ and other places of the stock he has bred and owned.
    Don't forget he also had Williams blood of Satan 2xw and many other local stock before the founding of their own line

4. WWII

WWII Banned

We should probably include sources for our copy/paste replies.

5. bestia

bestia Big Dog

I just went by what Mr. Sorrels old add said,
    [​IMG]

6. back in the days some of those dogs were good only people myself i can think about used those dogs was sonny st marie aka indian sonny and bert sorrells

ironcurknls aka ironline knls its a cur peddler that has never done anything with those dogs just peddling em (they wish or dream about having bert sorrells winning record)

down here we had some off al offers tuffy breed to clouses cora produced great animals in their own right

7. KeystoneState

KeystoneState Big Dog

/\ Is this guy serious?:rolleyes:

8. ROSE

ROSE Banned

9. Knightmare

Knightmare Big Dog

No KeystoneState.
    If John Stompanato was he would have went after that easy money.

He is fake as his name.
    Trivia,
    the name come from Maurice Carver's good friend Johnny Stompanato
    which I.M. knew both, Maurice and the dog.

But since he wants to throw it out there then get the facts straight.
    3x I.M. wanted to and not once would B.S. accommodate!

At least B.S. has a record.
    Johnny Stompanato is just a hating wannabe.
    BTW flip B.S. add over and see who is on the other side. lmao @ J.S.

BTW That isn't Indain Sonny's real name.
    He calls I.M. at least every month or two. :)
    What for?
    INFORMATION about Corvino dogs......

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 24, 2009
  10. ANCHOR

ANCHOR Guest

i believe this info was posted by a family friend on the ROM board back in 2007, was it not.

11. Dreamer

Dreamer Big Dog

12. Searcy Jeff

Searcy Jeff Top Dog

Just curious, have you produced any Gr. Ch's or Ch's? Any of your dogs ever made Rom?

13. ROSE

ROSE Banned

14. ROSE

ROSE Banned

I received it thru an e-mail some time ago. I asked sonny about the corvino dogs in the 90's and he stated that they were all but gone too watered down to be considered corvino anymore.

15. Junebug

Junebug Big Dog

16. Dreamer

Dreamer Big Dog

Didn't Pat have his Pit Bulls under the Bodzianowski name and the Stafs under Storklind? That's the way the peds look to me anyway...

I have match accounts of him with Storklind's Otis -- back in the 60s.

Dreamer

17. ROSE

ROSE Banned

After he got busted they went under storklind.also pat was somewhat like m/carver when it came to papers.remember c/clay? pat made about 5 breedings to eli when j/bush owned him but it wasn't noted in the paperwork.

18. ROSE

ROSE Banned

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 26, 2009
  19. ANCHOR

ANCHOR Guest

yeh, i know the person who posted it on the rom board in his words, have you read the whole thread in which that was just one part?

20. ROSE

ROSE Banned