1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Any females in uk

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Flynndog, Feb 23, 2022.

1. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

So I didn't say anything to say I judged him off his looks you just took it that way because you're insecure about being a lame with a dog no one wants to breed to.

That's OK. Some men are just super insecure you're one of them

2. Flynndog

Flynndog Big Dog

Still waiting to see your dogs….are you gonna admit you don’t own any. Ugly isn’t a word that should be used on here l. Same with any working breed looks mean nothing

3. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

You're the only here living a fantasy kiddo.

4. Flynndog

Flynndog Big Dog

Send some pictures of your dogs we are on pins here waiting to see what mr America has in his backyard. No one and I mean no one would lose sleep over your opinion hahahaha

5. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Like I said PLENTY of ppl know me and have seen my dogs here.

You're the one who needed a public forum to stud out a dog you can't legally own. Nothing screams lame, wanna be, or fantasy world more

6. Flynndog

Flynndog Big Dog

Anyone wanna vouch for you?

7. Flynndog

Flynndog Big Dog

Let’s see these people talk about your gamedogs and how they have done

8. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

That's on them. Not that I need a vouch. I'm not the one studding a random dog on a public forum from a country I can't own the dog in. Real question is can anyone vouch for you?

9. Flynndog

Flynndog Big Dog

Doubt they will after you’ve embarrassed yourself they will have seen right through your silly comments be at crufts next year will you

10. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Seen right through me for calling your dog ugly and pointing out you're a fucking lame? You're delusional.

And if you want to insult me at least say Westminster no one knows what crufts is batty boy

11. Flynndog

Flynndog Big Dog

You figured it out quickly enough hahaha must be a keen show dog owner

12. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Is that you trying to convince cujo he's a game dog?

Attached Files:

13. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Is this how he earned the right to breed without no one knowing him or you? Be honest

Staff0rd likes this.
  14. Flynndog

Flynndog Big Dog

That dog is more game than anything you have and more useful hahaha

15. Flynndog

Flynndog Big Dog

Ask a few uk lads if they’ve ever seen our name in dogs mush

16. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

You'd know right? You know everything about me and my dogs. How many have you seen?

Soo any interest in studding to that ultimate gypsy king yet? I mean 1/2 the uk guys have commented. Curious if any are backing a bitch up to Ole Tyson Fury yet

17. Flynndog

Flynndog Big Dog

If he’s anything like Tyson fury he will have you yanks giving best won’t he

18. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Well since I'm not in the uk doubt it. Just like no one here knows them, max, curstopper or the other 3 dogs yall rattle on about to no end

19. Flynndog

Flynndog Big Dog

Still waiting to here of your dogs not so keen on showing them to the world never mind having them open to the world

20. Ssdd

Ssdd CH Dog

Picking up on sarcasm isn't your specialty is it?