1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Any dogmen in Los Angeles??

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by yoel, Jan 8, 2010.

1. yoel

yoel Big Dog

I want to learn as much as I can from experienced people of the breed. When are there shows around the southern cali area?

2. joe mu

joe mu Pup

:luck:if ,your still visiting gamedogs,im mieuxmie.im in so,cals.orange county.im looking for game dogs out here .i believe theres a kennel in imperail beech,i think the breeder is jerry wiseman.ive been doing reseach on game dogs ,cant realy say theres much out here.at least for (i havent got my notes), i believe the kennels name is rancherita.im,looking for boyels/patrick crosses,boudreaux ,carver.&yes interested in jocko/ red boy/ mayday/buck,dogs as well.i to would like to be schooled /mentored,in game dog 101.hit me up ,send me a message/a number& info as to what uve come across.happy hollidays yoel,& best to you, in the new year & new decade joe mu

3. MR.OBVIOUS

MR.OBVIOUS Banned

uhhhh :confused: sure thing officer ;)

4. forty6mantis

forty6mantis Big Dog

la migra!!!!

5. williewonka1

williewonka1 Big Dog

First thing bulldogs are an addiction not a habit. You've been on game dog for over a year...to much time on the net not enough time on the yard learning from the dogs.