1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Any deer or turkey hunters on here?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by picasso, Sep 27, 2011.

1. bgblok68

bgblok68 CH Dog

Congrats, A piece of that tenderloin on a biscuit sure would be good on this cool morning. lol The reason I asked if you had it scored was because I saw that on G2 (I think) it forks like a mount I have. Which makes it non typical with B&C. Its in the All Time Record Books but I put the score sheet and letters from some mags wanting to do stories on it away around 12 yrs ago and cant remember the exact score. Someting like 198 4/8's typical after around 18"s of deductions. I can find out by joining the B&C club for $50 but its not that important. lol I'll run across the score sheet one of these days in all the stuff thats packed away.

2. SOULDOG

SOULDOG TEMPLE OF THE DOGS

3. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I love to deer hunt..Turkey hunting is very good where I live but I will only hunt them in the fall not the spring..Spring time here the snakes start moving,had a friend get bit last spring turkey hunting,got bit by a Copperhead.Stayed in the hospital bout 4 days.

4. elifan

elifan Big Dog

Here my 146 shot this year,found it two days later after i shot it

Resampled_2011-11-14_15-37-27_647.jpg

5. phill

phill Top Dog

i took this african lady today to buy 2 leg roasts for $110 each and she was happy does anyone know where it can be baught she needs it with the bones in it ?

6. elifan

elifan Big Dog

anymore pics of deer shot this year

7. cliffdog

cliffdog Top Dog

Deer hunter, never hunted anything else besides varmints in the yard lol. Which is sad because I live in an area with a lot to hunt! Might try turkey next year!

Didn't get to hunt this past season but my old man got a bigass buck this year, getting it mounted.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2012
  8. Brodie

Brodie Pup

real hunters, hunt hogs!!!

Just playing!

9. coondog4

coondog4 Pup

Here is 1 from early season
    [​IMG]

Here is a nice tom
    [​IMG]

Here is a bob in the office