1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

another reason

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Kristi, Jun 19, 2010.

1. Kristi

Kristi Big Dog

to leash your dogs:dog:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADGn1GABF0Q[/ame]

2. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

why is this bitch filmin and not helpin????

3. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

that's pretty intense :scared2:I wonder how badly the dog was injured and I agree people rather film then care to HELP at the least, these days people are more concerned about youtube views.

4. DryCreek

DryCreek CH Dog

Owner is an idiot.

Deer is acting normal.

Dog owners need to keep their dogs contained. Fenced, chained or leashed.

You can control your domesticated animal a lot easier than you can control wild animals. People who don't realize this don't deserve dogs.

Shame about the dog, hope it recovered.

Could care less about the cat though LOL...:D

5. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

lmao, i hate cats so much and i dont know why....

6. dsi23soc

dsi23soc Pup

because they are pointless

7. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

thank you Dry Creek,

i dont blame the deer in the least bit! it was going by instinct defending its baby!

its unfortunate for the dog to have such retarded owners! and unfortunately it had to suffer the consequences of its retard owners actions!

and as far as the camera people not helping,.........good for them! because of her not helping means the dog got fucked up more, which leaves more of an impression on the owners not to be mongoloids next time, sucks that this is what it took, but hopefully they learned a lesson which is, if you dont want your dog to get beat up then keep it on a leash!!!

wonder what would have happened had that been a bulldog!?!?:confused:

8. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

he woulda got his ass stomped just like that cur dog did. It pisses me off that people yelled at the deer like it did something wrong.

9. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i dont know, im sure a bulldog would have put up a hell of a fight if it grabbed the deer first. all that sheep dog did was lay there.

10. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

you get a few hundred pounds of pissed off momma animal on you you aint gonna move much either lol

11. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

lol i agree budboy. I was under the impression the dog owner was the person with the camera which is what pissed me off. I guess thats not a fair assumption on my part tho

12. simms

simms CH Dog

That dog got his ass whooped! That cat thought that fawn (?) was his/hers for a min LOL.

13. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

that deer would get owned by any decent dog. ive seen a bitch racing greyhound scale a six foot fence and take a deer bigger down for the count in about three seconds. she was doing what the deer was doing in this video, protecting her young.

14. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i dunno who reads the old gazette articles, but if you can find the issue where jerry holcomb made dogman of the year, theres an article called "old warrior", read it. sad article but a good read. if i find it maybe ill take the time to post it.

15. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

No way dude that border collie looked like he was in the fifties gamebred dog the same weight aint gonna lay there and just take that beatin like a cur dog that collie was and the deer wouldnt have had to run over to a bulldawg running loose either lol!!!

16. Erie Outlawz

Erie Outlawz CH Dog

Now a buck with a full rack well i wouldnt want no dog i owned runnin into one say in ruttin season lol!!!

17. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

exactly, the deer would have prolly been snatched by the time he noticed the dog!! and had the dog grabbed him & shook, the only thing that would have been on that deers mind was survival, she would have said fuck the kid and bounced! lol

18. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

i just read reason to leash your dogs and at the start thought oh no poor baby deer gonna get attacked or the mum infront of it...so when i saw it was the dog attacked i wasnt to botherd...deer was only doing what it thought was right....

19. peppapig

peppapig Banned

fair play to the deer......

20. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

i was thinking the same thing.