1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

animal planet

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by TERRIBLE TEXAS, Aug 11, 2004.

1. did anyone see that one episode of miami animal police and it had some apbt's running loose and this one dumb bit#h was giving out all kinds of false info, like their jaws lock, when they get hungry they get wild and will attack anything, i wrote them a letter but they never got back to me

2. Crash97

Crash97 Top Dog

Animal Planet is one of the worst shows on TV, as far as false or misleading info. goes. The reason they didn't get back to you is most likely because they know they're misinformed/full of shit and just don't care. The show wouldn't be as popular to the masses if they told the truth about our breed. Hype sells.........

3. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

Grrr... I stopped watching animal planet when they said they needed to put the pits down because they were barking at the other dogs, which probably ment they were "trained" to fight.... For one, noone has to "train" a pit bull to fight.... they are all normally dog agressive.... I wrote to them, and they wrote me back, saying that everry pit that walks through the door, is put down right away... because they are "dangerous".... I wrote back, and rose all kinds of hell, but never heard back...
    Needless to say, I didnt see this shit.... but did you email the humane society?? thats what I did, thats how I got a responce.... Give a try!! If not, lol, Ill do it... basterds....those are the kinds of peaple I need a wood chipper for.....
    [​IMG]

4. yea i wrote an email and a letter to the miami animal police.....they never got back to me

5. did you write your local spca or which one did you write

6. AC

AC Big Dog

I like animal planet just not the animal cops crap. They have their heads up their a** most of the time and it irritates me.