1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Animal Planet

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by 420puffer, Feb 28, 2006.

1. TrubsDiary

TrubsDiary Banned

i haven't read through all the responds, but i would like to put my 2 cents in... the animal planet seems to make the pit bull out to be an abused victim of abuse and drug dealing owners.... while that may be true in some cities, it isn't always the case. I have watched on the National Geographic channel a show called the Dog Whisperer... this guy is great! he is especially fond of pit bulls because of their devotion to their owner... he will go to the home of anyone who is having problems w/ their dog, and reguardless of breed he helps train the owner and the dog how to correct the problem... the shows that he does w/ pit bulls are awsome.. to see a dog go from wanting to kill another in the beginning to seeing both dogs happily adjusted in the end is absolutely wonderful.. he couldn't be better publicity for the breed. but that's just my opnion.

2. missybee16

missybee16 CH Dog

He owns 47 dogs. Anyone who can own that many dogs including Pits, amazes me. His place is 2 miles from mine. He works wonders, I'll say.

3. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

I love Cesar!!! :D

Anyway, I HATE Animal Planet. I used to watch it but I got so frustrated watching I decided it wasnt worth it... Animal Precinct is my favorite but all of those stupid spca/aco shows are the biggest bunch of propaganda against pits Ive ever seen!!! :mad: "Dogs of fighting history cant be trusted, they have to be humanely euthanized!" "Pit bulls are a danger to the community" "Its not just ANY dog here, its a pit bull! Get the heavily artillery!" *grumble grumble* I just wanna shove those catchpoles up their asses!!!

4. Hillbilly Pit

Hillbilly Pit Big Dog

I love that guy to ! he is alsome. But the animal planet isn't all bad. It has it's good points and bad points. I don't like when they take dogs that are dog aggressive and talk about not being human aggressive but kill them any way.

5. jasong

jasong Big Dog

I'll second this those two always try and give the right info.

What's your opinions on the Dog Whisper guy? I think this guy is a little wierd but he knows his shi*. Some of the stuff he is able to do in a short time is crazy. Most of it is b/c the owners don't know anything about handling dogs but the other stuff is cool.

6. jasong

jasong Big Dog

Well I guess that was answered allready LOL