1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

amino's

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by GACAM, Aug 27, 2006.

1. GACAM

GACAM Big Dog

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/un/xtreme.html

Would this be ok to give to my dog with his dog food?(4 in dog food i have also add a little spinach to his food)I feed him 2 1/6cups of kibble a day and 1 1/4 Tablespoon of spinach. I start weight pulling with him on monday.

2. lol, i'm considering taking Amino Acids myself as a bodybuilding supplement, i don't know enough to recommend on giving it to dogs though.
    in terms of "supplements" to his regular meat, i just crack a couple raw eggs on his food.

jared

3. Attila

Attila Guest

*Ultimate Nutrition's Xtreme Amino contains only naturally occurring amino acids from 100% whey protein No soy, wheat or casein. Ultimate Nutrition's Xtreme Amino contains all the whey protein fractions such as Beta Lactoglobulin, Alpha Lactalbumin, Glycomacropeptide, Immunoglobulins, Proteose Peptones, Serum Albumin, Lactoferrin and Lactoperoxidase.

Ingredients:
    Premium whey protein concentrate, microcrystalline cellulose, soy lecithin, natural and artifical vanilla flavor, acesulfame potassium and sucrsalose*

they are just trying to push a product. your dog is likely getting all the protein and amino acids it needs with out it. The dog is just going to pass most of it any way.

4. supplements like this are nothing but crap,most of the time they will do more harm than good.but this one here will do exactley what attilla said it will,nothing.