1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Am I just as guilty

Discussion in 'Dog Blogs' started by Ak kennels, Jan 15, 2012.

1. If I was given a pup off of a stolen ch. Am I just as guilty? Did not know at the time this pup was off of how she off of did some foot work and found out the truth she is true to breed standard in every way I even let the person know he was not right but their b.I is non of mines and to think that I thought she was a lil bit more of a bulldog them the line he has her reg as!! And now I know why!:vovvetliten:

2. FYI I did get the stolen champ back to his true owner! Cost me a pretty penny but right is right!!!!

3. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

As long as you didnt steal the dog.........

If i had the chance of gettinh art offspring even after he was stolen............id still be all over it! Lol

4. Kristi

Kristi Big Dog

nope u did the right thing by getting the dog back to its owner

5. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

Ida baught the dog too! Lol.....

6. I won't be giving my lil bitch up!! I just don't like a person who is a dog thief! And because of the two years he had him in hiding his quest to his gr ch was never made!

7. BBT

BBT Big Dog

Damm sensitive situation. Would you get a dog off this dog of he wasn't stolen or as accessible? Or did the draw of his accomplishments lure you? Either way I think if each of us does right by the dogs then we should be able to sleep good at night

Good Luck.

8. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

Thanks Laced,...whew...for a second there, I thought that I was the only unscrupulous mutha-shutyomouf! in the house.

9. maydaymatt

maydaymatt Big Dog

kudos to you.