1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Aloha from hawaii

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by only bulls, May 13, 2010.

1. I'v bred pits for many years and have kept them in there true form the gaming dog My dogs are hunters I now have 16 mostly old family reds I have NO dog on dog fights it took years to get that out of them When I started raising them it was wild big mike v had nothing on me Now I sell many for house dogs with only praise from the people who buy them Just wondering how that sits with you folks

2. Bullnuts

Bullnuts Banned

What Island? I'm from Hawaii also, But now live in the states. Most of the rednose or chocolate colored dogs in the islands that I was aware of was a line called Togashi , they were kinda big dogs. Mostly everyone who owned a pitbull had this line of UKC registered dogs that were not Gamebred, A lot of hunters used them there where several Gamebred owners on my island including me, but most if not all pitbulls that were red rednose on my island were non gamebred Togashi dogs that were called Old Family reds but weren't!

3. I know the blood lines Togashi very nice temp the ones Iv seen I got my line out of kanas I know what you mean everybody has Togaish you can't tell them anything about there lines SNAP!! I live on kauai

4. Aloha,
    Are you still on this site?