1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Allow me to introduce myself

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Gangsta, Aug 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Oh shite!!! is Hezbollah all the way to AR already...alright off to the bomb shelter...lemme get the grenades and sawed off from under the bed...

2. CB

CB CH Dog

LoL im the left handed jab punch and Mister is the right hand knock out lmao.

3. Attila

Attila Guest

LOL CB and Mister Ya'll are as crazy as me. Damn who's driving this bus again? lol

4. CB

CB CH Dog

LoL i think mister is in the short bus with all the retarded kids ;).

5. Attila

Attila Guest

Ya I see him he is setting right in front of me but who is driving? you're to my right must be Mia driving and I think she has a stick to hit us with... I sit in the bus looking at the window and watch the pretty trees go by really fast..

6. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Should I gas it up now or later? Great post mister..enjoy the points! I knew I loved you all for a reason! Crazy asses!

7. Attila

Attila Guest

OH Goody my girlfriend is driving we get to act up. I shake the soda up and spray the other tards on the bus. lol

8. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

LMAO! We better stop before we get sent to the corner..lol!

9. Attila

Attila Guest

Oh forgot about last time. sshhh don't tell. Maybe he is sleeping. lol[​IMG]

10. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

remember the last time we were going on a trip???????? we got bitch-slapped back in our seats,,,,,lol and i was about to drop a deadly fart!!!!!!:D

11. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Thanks...Ummm.....really I dont deserve those kind words...I just like making the tards go Wheee!!! around tight corners and sometimes my mind wanders off and I pretend im standing by this cliff and like its by this big field of wheat and all... and there is these little kids and they are playing by this crazy cliff and I got to catch them if they get to close or fall...thats what I would be... the Catcher in the Rye and all...

look at CB you can tell he is happy./..hes drooling and rocking back and forth...thats a sure sign...

12. Gangsta

Gangsta Pup

I didn't read all the complaints but from my understanding from other post I've read, I know many of you hate "mutts" so to speak, but being that all I grew around is what you consider overgrown "mutts". I respect those dogs and have seen high percentages of them perform greatly. Your hate is in the way of you wanting to open your eyes and realize that these dogs aren't going anywhere. Actually, in the higher populated cities, your true APBT is endangered. The dogs aren't worthless and they should be able to hold the title APBT or call them APBT mutts. Might as well because that's is the breed society has known it to be. the owners are at fault for all the misrepresentation. I am a very responsible owner and will not let my love for my taste of dog be disrespected. This is 2006. Change has been occurring since I was born so I'm sure you have seen a difference in many things. Good luck trying to save your breed while I try to make mine better.;)

13. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

the wheels on the bus go round and round ,,,,,,,,,round and round,,,,,round and round,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,wheee

14. Gangsta

Gangsta Pup

I've always been good at making friends fast.

15. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

good luck at game dog,,,,, but you must understand this is more of a apbt site thaqn others,,,, and no a half bred shouldn't hold the title of apbt,,,if is in fact not what it is,,,, thats the problem with the breed now,,,

16. CB

CB CH Dog

Your mutt is a breed wow never knew that. Its dumb ass people like you that come and try to change something that its not suppose to be and im talking about your blue mutts. You blue mutts could never out perform a pure bred APBT and i guarentee that. You have your mutt for a confidence booster and nothing else. Until you show me that one of your 85-100 pound blue mutts out perform a pure APBT then i will give those blue mutts some respect. And those mutts dont deserve or should have the plesure of being called a American Pit Bull Terrier.

17. Attila

Attila Guest

Ya and I had the match lit and it burned my fingers lol blow torche

18. Attila

Attila Guest

Yes your doing great. got quiet the following. I am impressed. Hold on I have to grab another beer. Want one?

19. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

I respect those dogs and have seen high percentages of them perform greatly. I made these words Magetna since its a great match...

Perform at doing what? Being a Lawn Weight? And whats this
    Good luck trying to save your breed while I try to make mine better.;)
    This statement shows your ignorance...if ours go so do yours...you f#ucked up by calling it APBT and selling a color...if 1 APBT goes they all go..think lawmakers are going to give your like reprieve??? Your a Troglodyte using limited intelligence about a breed and trying to sound scientific and bash the true APBT with threats of extinction...OK smart guy....I got a challenge for you ...
    Lets both disappear... and in 30 years see whos grandchildren have relatives to their cherished dogs we own now...you up for it?...
    because I guarantee you can never get rid of the Gamebred dog...and I GUARANTEE I can find more people to take and preserve my bloodlines than you can yours......the war on "Drugs" is more successful than the war against gamedogs....in a heartbeat true dogpeople to the APBT would go underground and I doubt any of the people that like the trash you like would be able to find enough space and food to keep those mutts around in hiding...trust me us dogmen are much more game than designer peddler gurus that make $ off their frankenstein creations...Good luck to yourself sir your delusion will soon preceed you when enough people take offence to your ignorence around here...trust me we work a lot harder protecting the breed than the people who breed that crap...at least we are preserving some thing not creating something...we have ethics that will give us strength...you have color and words....See you in the shadows.

20. Gangsta

Gangsta Pup

What I'm saying when I say you are trying to save your breed and I'm trying to better mine is that hardly anyone looks at these small APBTs' as APBTs'. I am one of the few who know the difference and was raised around the dogs you hate so much. When people see me with my small bulldog some ask what is she, or what is she mixed with, but when I got my big boy, there are no assumptions or questions. So to you I say this, your choice of dogs are non-existent to majority of society. It may be fact that if lawmakers decided to get rid of APBTs' then my dogs of choice will be the first to go because of what society has classified as an APBT. I am no fool and no idiot. I am pretty educated about several aspects of bulldogs and APBTs'. Not an expert, but I am one of the few who wanted to learn more of the history and I appreciate it but times change. Being that I got my first personal dog about 3yrs ago. All I seen was bigger bullies and I know them and can respect them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.