1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

All parents must read ASAP, theres a new drug on the street!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by grave digger, Feb 2, 2010.

1. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

they had drug detection dogs at my school too. they'd interrupt classes randomly, have us remove our sweatshirts/jackets (even in the dead of winter!), kick us out of the room with no belongings, and we'd have to wait five minutes while the dog cleared the area. i'm pretty sure i mumbled "ugly lab" to the handler and her dog a couple times lol

we were banned from the liquor store down the street. if any school employee saw you there, you would be suspended/expelled immediately.

2. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

yep same shit at my school, lol only if you were in good with the public safety officer he would let us know which days they came.
    hell, my buddy used to sell tree to the school counseler, so they always looked out for us.

as far as the liquor store we always went before school and after (when we went).

pacific was always hella layed back, had it been a regular highschool im sure things would have been A LOT different as far as the rules they cracked down on!

what high school you graduate from?

3. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

the assistant dean of students was always out to get students. she was the most hated person on campus lol. then we had this annoying drug counselor, who had been a meth addict for several years but was clean and trying to keep us away from drugs. my friend had done pot once, the summer before our senior year and she had a few other friends she told about it. they freaking reported her to the drug counselor and for the rest of the year my friend was put on probation and subjected to random urine samples to check for illegal substances and had to go to counseling sessions with the drug guy. she was sooooo pissed.

i graduated from christian brothers. oak park, holla. lol

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

christian brothers? u make it sound like it was a nazi camp. lol
    we got cought wit tree one time by the PSO, and he took all our bags and held them until afterschool then gave em back when school was out. & still let us hold one bag and a swisher so we could burn at lunch time off campus lol.

5. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

no one at my school was that chill. ever. lol

6. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

yea but you went to a regular school, mine was continuation so they didnt really give 2 shits.

7. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

i tried to get my parents to home school me. it didn't work. i've never really got along with kids my age; it's an old soul over here haha. i wasn't picked on or anything, i just hate teenagers in general. and little kids.

college is so much better, everyone is in their own little world and minds their own business :)

8. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

spice isnt salvia it is a combination of different thc analogues and for the time being it is legal but ill bet those analogues are going to get specific scheduling soon

9. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

yea i definately dont miss the drama or the gossip!

10. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

:confused::confused::confused::confused:u lost me there:confused::confused::confused::confused:

11. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

the only spice i know is a nutmeg and oregano combo. haha. just kidding, some idiot did that in the movie "idle hands" when he ran out of weed money. i heard it gives you hallucinations and shit. no thanks!

12. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

spice is sold as an herbal alternative to weed. it contains chemicals that are similar in action to thc, like jwh-018. but im pretty sure the DEA is trying to make it illegal.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2010
  13. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

yea ill pass!;)

14. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

so if i go get some spice out my cupboard and smoke it your sayin ima get lit?

yea ill pass bro, lol ill stick wit my grapes!

15. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

you really are that stupid.

16. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

yea im dumb but you smoke spice to get high!! soooo.........................yea! :rolleyes: lol

17. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

spice is the name of the product. and where did i say i smoke anything? which i dont. like i said you really are that stupid.

18. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

OOook little buddy! ;) lol

anyway like i was sayin.......

19. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

says the man that doesnt understand middle school vocabulary

20. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

no i understand exactly what you said, but i dont understand where the fuck it came from........the thread started off as apples, we started talkin oranges and you through some randome bananas out there. lol anyways i aint about to argue wit you on the internet so instead of playing keyboard warrior wit ya ima keep it pushin....