1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Albany lou

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by quinny, Nov 23, 2009.

1. quinny

quinny Big Dog

Can anybody emial me the albany lou dead game video,and mp3? PM me and i'll send you my email. Cheers

2. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

its on youtube i seen it awile back

3. quinny

quinny Big Dog

they deletd the video ad i dont know where to get the MP3?

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

does he have an album? i havent even listened to it i juss seen it while browsin dogs on there. ill see if i can find it.

5. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

here ya go

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FDMUDSU7uQ[/ame]

6. quinny

quinny Big Dog

the original videos deleted now. Bloody humaniacs. I think hes got an album called blood in the pit

7. alabama

alabama Big Dog

I cant find the mp3 anywhere either quinny,its either on youtube or his myspace page but you cant download it....has he got an album?? Searched for blood in the pit but no results??

8. teras

teras Big Dog

i got it man. d/l it from utube sometime ago. got it in mp4 format, video + audio.

it's about 12+ megs. is it ok for u if i upload to rapidshare and send u the link?

9. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

He's an idiot!

10. peppapig

peppapig Banned

2nd that purepit......the lads begging for trouble:rolleyes:......on another note.....how the feck do you download music off youtube??....ive loads of songs in my favs of it but cant get onto cd......any advice???:confused:

11. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

type in google youtube to mp3. Youll find aload of sites do it you simply just paste the url

12. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

Albany is a very smart guy he knows his dogs but hes way to open about shit

13. Lipcurl

Lipcurl Big Dog

Use limewire peppa

http://www.limewire.com/

Download the basic, the pro usually costs, the programme is so easy to use, downloads to a folder for you. You can then search and download the pro version from the basic. :D

14. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

How smart can he be to make an album about dog fighting. Sounds like a dumby to me.

15. Lonewolf

Lonewolf Big Dog

If he looks like a dumbass, acts like a dumbass........Hes probably a dumbass!!!lol

16. alabama

alabama Big Dog

He might well be a dumbass but i like his tunes...

17. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

18. Lipcurl

Lipcurl Big Dog

Thanks for the link BB88 Always good to have a few downloading sites.

19. junkyard

junkyard CH Dog

anyone who is that open about his activities like the such is stupid, people like that are the reason that we are in the trouble we are in with these dogs.
    and id say anyone who agrees with it fits into the general perception about who is attracted to these dogs. when so many people are keeping tight lipped or doing their best to put a positive light on them is being shit on from above by these types.

20. pitbullkid86

pitbullkid86 Big Dog

Junkyard........took the words right outta my mouth. I live in the city and is no jack having apbt's. All thnx to a-holes like lou