1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Akitas

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by David L, Jun 9, 2011.

1. damon

damon Banned

Simple if you don't give a rats ass don't post on a thread about Akitas, everybody knows Akitas turn tale and run off, you talk shite. So every dogman at some point matches against an Akita! As for the old man I don't believe any of it, bullshit I believe! The pitbull is the superior fighting dog obviously but trust me an Akita can and will do damage, if anybody doesn't believe me there idiots, fact!!

2. Look dude, nobody is talking about matching today. In case you don't know, that is against the law.

Big fluffy dogs are not game. They are good to build snow men with. Anything else, leave it to the superior breed. The breed that this forum is dedicated to.

3. redrumdog

redrumdog Top Dog

enough said that covers it all

4. damon

damon Banned

Nobody said Akitas were game, who's talking about matching today? Shows how amatuer some so called dogmen are matching their old fighting dogs with big hairy curs :)

5. I agree. Nothing left to be said on this thread.

6. Bluedog

Bluedog Big Dog

One-person dog, stubborn, destructive, not good with children, shedders, target of BSL.
    Nordic and ancient breeds (huskies, malamutes, akitas, chows, shar peis, etc) are dogs generally not suitable for people with children or multiple owners. They're all breeds that do what they want and don't give a shit, very stubborn. Would rather rip the shit out of your yard than play with you like a Lab or GSD would.

7. damon

damon Banned

That's why I like them, I don't like dogs that are over fussy, jumping all over you. I love their laid back attitude, they still greet you in their own way. Load of bollocks there not suitable for people with children, there very protective of kids. I like the breed, they are a completely different dog to the apbt, I like them both in different ways. Each to their own I suppose

8. Bluedog

Bluedog Big Dog

Nordic and ancient dog breeds are known for not taking well to children. They have an EXTREMELY high prey-drive and do not take well to having squealing, loud, hair-pulling children climbing al over them.

I'm not saying I don't like em, I love em. I'm partial to Chows, Shar Peis, Basenjis and Akitas myself.

9. David L

David L Pup

Akitas are good with kids that they're raised with. but other kids is a different story.