1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

AGK's Chain Yankin Charlie

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by AGK, May 27, 2012.

1. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

Finally all settled in to my new house. Much bigger yard and I'm loving it so far and the dogs love their longer chain setups. Wanted to share a few photos of my up and coming prospect Charlie. Charlie is a grandson to Gr Ch Yellowman top and bottom bred to bangaway females on top and sincity bitches on the bottom. I love how the blood has blended and he's a fiery sumbitch. Anyways, thanks for viewing!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

Congrats on new place! Looks good. Is he down off triple a? I have a son off Thug bred to one of his daughters, by far one of my all time favorite dogs. He's a little weary of people but so am I so don't really care. Lol, brings a ton of drive and hot as a pistol

3. AGK

4. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

LOL I see we have the same black and blue braided leash and the funny thing is mine love to chew on there leashes too and play tug with them LOL.... I really like how charlie is bred very nice AGK.. Congrats on the new house!

5. AGK

Lmao, that's about the only use I could find for a Walmart leash. I do like the leashes but if you got dogs that like to mouth their leashes while they walk ( I do ), them braided leashes suck, but they make a pretty good mouth piece for a spring pole. ;)

6. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

Yep I can say without a doubt the dogs love those walmart leashes to tug on! Proof lol

[​IMG]

7. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

Well bred dog sir. How old is he? I too have one of those leashes that serves similar purpose.

8. AGK

13 months. He's a good dog, great house dog and equally great out on the chain, don't bark much or destroy shit like his doghouse etc.

LOL when he sees something though the whole block hears his war cry.

9. AGK

Its going to be a hot one today!
    Happy memorial day!

[​IMG]

10. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

It sure was, hope everyone enjoyed and was safe.

11. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

he's a good-lookin fella. don't see that type of brindle color/pattern every day on a bulldog. :-)

12. AGK

Thanks, he's a good pup who has a beast of a personality.

13. AGK

[video=youtube;LqtoG4ZAqmo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqtoG4ZAqmo&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqtoG4ZAqmo&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Charlie @ 14 months old today.

14. mjang212

mjang212 Pup

yank that chain BOY ~~~

damn thats my style of doggie ~

15. AGK

Thanks, he Yanks that chain a lot hard when he sees his neighbor. I had to put fencing up in-between him and the bitch in my avatar because all they would do is chain fight all damn day. Lol

16. lil mayhem

lil mayhem Top Dog

Looking good bro! Starting to fill out from the looks of it

17. AGK

Thanks, he's coming along nicely. Most pictures I have of him make him appear smaller than he is. The black bitch in the picture is around 44 lbs fat. I took this picture about a month ago, he would have been maybe 14 months old or so.

18. AGK

[​IMG]

Sorry, forgot to add the picture.

19. preme

preme CH Dog

Looking good homie

20. AGK

Thanks preme, haven't seen you around in a long time. Hope all good with you and yours. Any word on the 2 I sent down your way? Littermates showing real good.