1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

After switching to Canidae (all life stages)

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by marshall619, Jun 1, 2006.

1. marshall619

marshall619 Top Dog

It's been 1 1/2 mths now that I've switched from Nutro Ultra puppy to Canidae. All I can say is that the food is great & it's a better feed than Nutro IMO & I've been feeding my dogs Nutro for years. Marshall has had some problems with eye boogers & that went away, his shedding has gotten better, & his stool is less & alot firmer. He also seems to like the taste over Nutro. I really recommend trying Canidae if you're looking to change your food.

2. RED GATOR

RED GATOR Pup

I am using NUTRO max now but I'm getting ready to change to DVP even though it cost more. It was going to be between Canadae and DVP. I found Canadae to be cheaper than DVP. I have heard a lot of good things for both